Bonus

He's a thief!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for reading a leaving comments! I'm thinking about removing the completed tag on this story because I'm enjoyng writing this. I think I'll post more chapters so tell me what do you think about the story and if you want me to continue updating it.

Warning: mentions of

 

“No, you’re lying,” Baekhyun said shrugging her shoulders and looking back at her magazine as if there could be no more discussion about the topic, “My brother is as as they come; he didn’t make out with you, Soo.”

“Yes, he did!” Kyungsoo insisted, glaring at her best friend, “And he was damn good at it,” she added and Baekhyun raised her eyebrows as if she wasn’t convinced at all.

“No, he can’t be, you’re delusional,” Baekhyun rolled on her back in the bed so she was now facing Kyungsoo.

“I tell you, he is,” Kyungsoo said rolling her eyes and then a cough interrupted them, “Guys,” Jongin groaned as he hid his blushing face with his hands, “I’m here!”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened upon watching her little brother’s reaction, “Oh. My. God. It’s true. You made out,” the look on her face was of pure amazement as if she had never had such expectations from her brother and Jongin frowned at the thought.

“You bastard. I can’t believe I’m gonna say this,” his sister started and Jongin didn’t know if he was imagining it but he thought he saw a little tear on the corner of her eye, “I’m so proud of you.”

She faked sobbed and for a moment, Jongin really felt proud of himself, until-

“I mean, I still kissed your girlfriend first but okay,” Kyungsoo shot her a nasty glare and Baekhyun instantly shut up feigning innocence. Before Jongin could even process what he had just heard, another voice said exactly what he was feeling-

“What?” At the door of Baekhyun’s room stood Kim Jongdae and Kim Joonmyeon starting at them with eyes wide and jaws dropped.

“This is your fault,” Joonmyeon spat glaring at his wife and not even sparing the kids a glance, he started walking away, “What? You thought it was hot back then!”

Jongdae exclaimed winking at her daughter and then following her husband, leaving the kids with new frowns as they wondered what they’d just witnessed.

Joonmyeon recalled it perfectly, it was fall and the windows of the classroom had been opened to let the cool breeze in. From the other side of the classroom, he could see Jongdae puffing her cheeks as she played with a loose strand of hair that had escaped from her messy bun.

Joonmyeon couldn’t deny it, he was completely enchanted by her nature, but he didn’t know how to approach her. They were totally different.

While Joonmyeon was the class president, Jongdae was always getting in trouble. While Joonmyeon studied hard, Jongdae was always skipping class. While Joonmyeon did voluntary service, Jongdae was part of the music club. While Joonmyeon was a , Jongdae clearly was not.

Joonmyeon couldn’t help but feel drawn to the girl. She had something special in her walk, a secret on her smile, an invitation on her lips, a warning on her hands…Of course, Joonmyeon would never admit so even to his shadow that he was curious about the girl although he couldn’t deny it either. He had been watching her since he first laid eyes on her for the first time.

Of course, just for science because she was the complete opposite of him. And for the sake of science, he found himself, that same day, following the girl at lunch period.

Joonmyeon noticed how Jongdae slipped away from the cafeteria with her best friend Minseok.

They hadn’t even eaten, but Joonmyeon didn’t care. It was as if some stupid force was pulling his feet and moved numbly toward the doors, following the two girls. They walked for about a minute before reaching the stairs and then, they found themselves in the deserted second floor.

Joonmyeon hid himself behind the wall as he saw the two girls slowing down. Suddenly, Jongdae leaned into Minseok’s ear and whispered something and Joonmyeon felt himself lean a bit further from the walk, trying to catch the words but to no avail.

Perhaps he had been dreaming, or maybe he was delusional, or more accurately, ually frustrated because he wasn’t sure if what he was seeing was actually happening all of a sudden.

In a second, Jongdae had pinned Minseok to the wall and their mouths had connected in a not so innocent kiss. From his spot, Joonmyeon could see their flushed cheeks; Minseok’s hands were on Jongdae hair and Jongdae’s hand was traveling all the way through Minseok’s body.

All of a sudden, Joonmyeon’s pants didn’t feel as comfortable as they had been before, but he felt even more uncomfortable with the fact that he was actually .

The scene was over too soon, leaving Joonmyeon to wonder if it had actually happened, but the painful remainder in his pants was enough to know it had been real.

“I just really wanted to turn him on,” Jongdae’s voice cut through his thoughts and he whipped his head toward her, hoping she had been talking about him but panicking at the prospect that she’s seen him.

However, his hope was short lived, because out of thin air, Jongwha, a senior, appeared, “As always, Kim Jongdae. You’re the iest girl around.”

He had his hands in his pockets as he walked across the hallway until he stopped in front of the girls. Jongdae was smirking.

Soon enough, Jongwha and Jongdae were walking away, leaving Minseok and Joonmyeon alone in the hallway. Joonmyeon never knew what made him do what he did next, but know, even if it sounded cheesy, he dared call it destiny.

He moved from his spot behind the wall and followed the senior and the girl; too focused to notice the knowing look Minseok was giving him.

Minseok smirked at the boy as he passed by her completely ignoring her existence. Once he was out of sight, Minseok lifted her back from the wall, determined to go back to the cafeteria when what seemed like an electric shock ran through her body and a warm sensation was blooming between her thighs.

She frowned but couldn’t give it much thought as the sound of applauses snapped her out of her worries, “That was really hot.”

A smooth voice danced through the air and Minseok felt her cheeks dust with pink as she recognized the owner. She felt her whole body paralyze and unwanted sensations overcame her body.

“You guys really know how to put on a show,” he was walking nearer and nearer her until he was exactly in front of her.

“Do you need some help? You look a bit uncomfortable,” his voice was temptation itself and Minseok felt herself leaning closer to the wall as he leaned into her. He didn’t try to kiss her, but he put his hands on the wall besides her and moved his mouth to her ear, “Minseok?”

She couldn’t believe it, but when she tried to speak her voice came out as her worst nightmare, a moan, “Luhan.”

He instantly perked up and backed a bit to look directly into her eyes, “You know my name?”

“Everyone knows who you are cuz you’re hot,” she instantly closed her eyes and scolded herself at what she had said.

She wanted to smack the smirk off his face, but couldn’t move.

“You must really be a , Kim Minseok. You’re way too sensitive,” Minseok wanted to die at that moment.

“You’re cute, Kim Minseok, like a baozi.”

She felt humiliated, but at the same time, she felt hot and needy at the attention she was receiving from the Chinese exchange student.

With the little strength and will she had left, Minseok pushed Luhan a bit and tried to walk away but a hand on her wrist stopped her, “Let’s date.”

“Let go of me you,” She paused for a moment but one look at his amused stare and, “You bastard.”

Joonmeyon felt like a stalker, a creepy stalker, but he had reasoned that he was doing this for the best. What if that guy tried to take advantage from Jongdae and she was all alone and defenseless?

He followed them to the boy’s bathroom. The class president frowned. He couldn’t follow them in there. Sighing and realizing how ridiculous he was being, Joonmyeon deciden it was time to leave, but then, Jongwha was out of the bathroom as quickly as he had entered and Joonmyeon felt victorious even though he didn’t know why.

As he watched the senior walk away, he was ready to leave. He walked past the bathroom when a hand grabbed him and pulled him into the bathroom. Before he had time to process what was happening, a voice spoke, “Were you following me, Mr. President?” Jongdae purred as she batted her eyelashes.

She looked like a cunning and y cat and Joonmyeon was at loss of words.

“No,” he said trying to preserve his dignity.

“But I saw you, Joonmyeon,” she said as his name rolled of her tongue dangerously, “You’ve been bad.”

She had the audacity of pressing a kiss to his neck and Joonmyeon was close to losing it-

“What is going on in here?” A voice from outside the bathroom door and Joonmyeon panicked recognizing it as Mr. Park’s voice. He tried to push Jongdae off him but the girl was clearly enjoying their current predicament.

Soon enough, Mr. Park walked into the bathroom, “Well, well, would you look at this? I caught one Jongdae and one class president.”

Jongdae smile cheekily at the teacher and pulled away from her classmate. She bowed.

“Room 202, see you there, Mr. Park and you too, Kim.” She threw a wink as she walked away and Joonmyeon had never felt so confused in his whole life. The thrill was new to him, but so was his first-

“Detention, you’ve got yourself your first detention, Mr. President,” Mr. Park laughed as he walked away whistling. What a cruel human.

Joonmyeon could feel tears in his eyes and his dreams melting away, his whole future.

He spent the rest of the day glaring at Jongdae all the way across the room. He couldn’t believe it.

On the other hand, Jongdae was feeling very accomplished herself.

“Why did you get detention again?” Minseok whined, her cheeks dusted pink, “You can’t leave me alone today. Luhan is being weird and asking me on a date and I don’t know what to do?”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Jongdae laughed, “You’ve talked my ears off with your fangirling over him since the day he got here. Besides, you need someone to taint you already,” she winked and laughed even when Minseok slapped her shoulder.

Minseok felt like crying. She had no experience whatsoever in the dating department, “You taint me enough as it is.” She muttered.

“Aww,” Jongdae replied, “Minseok, this is the best day of my life. You know I’ve wanted to get Joonmyeon since the first time and now I’ve got the opportunity. I’m not throwing it away.”

Minseok scoffed, “I think you’re gonna scare him more than anything else. He will discover you’re a and run the other way.”

Jongdae rolled her eyes at her best friend’s words.

“He will love me because I’m a ; he’s quite, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter