Eureka

Being alone is just so so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soooooo, when did you start seeing Hanbin?" Chanwoo asked me as we waited for Mr Nam, our English teacher, to give us the worksheet. Once again, I tried not to blush and give him a death glare.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I was on the bathroom waiting for the class to finish and he just happened to come in too trying to catch a pokemon."

"Although that seems pausible since lately I'm beating his with my Charizard, I'm still not sure that's completly true..." He still managed to tease me at the same time he got out his phone showed me his team with a 1800cp Charizard.

"No one cares about your pokemons, Chanwoo." Thank God for Donghyuk, the only reasonable person in this class. "Don't listen to him, Dahyun. He's just salty because his girlfriend is his phone."

"I'm not..."

"Shut up! I'm not taking advice from the student council president whose only love is his homework and duties."

Chanwoo didn't let me deny being anyone's girlfriend because he was too busy bickering with Donghuk and throwing paper balls. Donghyuk used his book as a shield as he told Junhoe to help him fight the spawn of Satan which he certaintly wasn't going to do.

"I swear to... Chanwoo, I'll physically fight you if you don't stop right now. I don't care the hyungs have a soft spot for you." I was a little taken back since Junhoe has a really mean stare when he wants to but apparently my seatmate didn't share my worries.

"Maybe you're just jelaous because you want a small hyung to have soft spot for you..."

Even thought he whispered low enough only the four of us could heard him and I didn't understand what he meant, Junhoe looked mad like extremly mad. I looked at Chanwoo who had a smirk in his face while Donghuk was becoming pale and was whispering June not to do it. He didn't even throw a paper ball, he literally just grabbed my workbook and throw it. Oddly enough, neither Chanwoo and I were hit by it instead, it ended up landing in Mr Nam back. When Mr Nam turned around he only looked at me with disbelief, only me, and then I noticed that the other three guys with their troublemaker reflexes had already turn around and make it look like they were working on our english worksheets.

"Dahyun, I really don't know what's going on with you today maybe it's the new people you're hanging out with..." My cheeks became rosy as I looked down, Mr Nam was my favorite teacher and now I felt bad even thought I didn't do anything. 

"I'm sorry, Mr Nam... It was an accident!" The person who was talking at the moment with Mr Nam was Jimin, one of my classmates who was almost bilingual and we were friends since we both are in the english after school club. "I was trying to throw it to Jimin because... I didn't know how to do an exercise... yeah."

"I'll let it slip since you already have detention today but I expect this is the last time..." 

The bell ringed saving me of further embarassment, I banged my head on the desk and stay like that for a few moment meanwhile everyone else was picking up their stuff for the next class. Someone tapped in my head, I looked up to see Junhoe and Chanwoo with Dongyhuk behind them pocking them not so secretly.

"Sorry, Dahyun. Thank you for not saying anything even though it was my fault, well Chanwoo's fault really since he doesn't know when to shut the f..." Before he could continue Donghyuk came in rushly to fix the situation.

"What he means it's we are really sorry and he wants to invite you to sit with us on lunch so you can talk with Hanbin more conformtably because he might come off a little harsh at first. You can invite your friends too if you want like the ones that go to cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter