Hold On

Being alone is just so so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just just when I thought I couldn't get in anymore trouble the universe had to prove me wrong with the worst lunch in history.

"It's your fault that we got caught! If you weren't texting with your friend who was in class this wouldn't have happened." Hanbin exclaimed loudly from one side of the table as he pointed his finger to Chaeyoung. My blood started boiling which was never a good sign for me.

"Excuse me? You were the one who entered the girls bathroom looking for a Pokemon when you should have been in class" He was a little bit taken back at what I just said and started speaking non sense.

"How many times do I have to say this... It was a Pikachu! Anyone would have done the same." Everyone in the table side eyed him except for Chanwoo who was slightly nodding his head.

"Hanbin-ah, that's kind of lame to be honest." Even Bobby who was his self proclaimed soulmate and love of his life.

"Even your boyfriend says so." I butted in instantly which I regretted instantly.

"Watch your words, tofu girl." My cheeks became really red when I heard Hanbin call me by my nickname that only my friends use.

"What did you just say?" My embarrassment was even more when Jihyo tried to defend me but Bobby had other things to say.

"The only boyfriend I am is Momo-chan's. Right, babe?" He tried to put his arm around the blonde's shoulder but she immediately shrugged him off. 

"Bobby, stop saying things like that. I already told you I don't want to have anything to do with you." My Japanese friend didn't have any time to waste on Bobby and she clearly let him now.

"Momo-chan... Don't get mad at me because of this idiot..."

"Hyung, what side are you again?" Hanbin looked at his friend like he couldn't believe what he just heard as Bobby tried to keep talking to Momo when my seat mate decided to say something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter