LWB 08

LOVE WITH BOUNDARIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His family and also his best friend rush to Jeju island after they received the call from hospital, turn out Sehun passed out when he arrive at hotel the place where he stay for two week in Jeju. Sehun’s parent ask Kai to come together because he know what to do better than them.

“ I Oh Sung Woo, father of Oh Sehun. Where is he now?” Mr Oh ask the nurse at the front counter. “ He in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) level 3 Mr Oh. I will ask other nurse to take you there and inform the doctor who in charged for Mr Oh Sehun to meet you there.” Said the nurse. “ Thank you so much.” Said Mr Oh. All of them now in front of Sehun room, they only can see Sehun from the outside of the ICU because Doctor Han said Sehun need to rest. Doctor Han and Kai now talking to each other and change opinion to treat Sehun. “ What number he is in waiting list for the transplant?” Ask Doctor Han who actually a specialist in cardio case and he also one of Kai senior when he at Japan. “ Number 5 in transplant list but in heart list he in second place, last year there is a donor who died in accident, luckily his heart safe from any damage and his heart suitable with Sehun but unfortunately Sehun cannot undergo the surgery because at that time he body reject every single medicine that I prescribe to him and need to change into the new one so it will be high risk if he undergo the surgery because of complication and the heart that supposed to be for Sehun need to give other patient.” Kai explain. “ He is strong though, only 2 out of 10 people will survive with this disease for a long time. Based from what I see if he not strong enough he already die 2 or 3 years ago. I see what can I do to help him maybe any medicine that can slowdown his disease because you know Jeju Hospital sometime prescribe patient with herbal medicine because the elders like their medicine in traditional way so I will ask my friend who expert in this to help you before another suitable donor come for Sehun but for 3 or 4 days I need to keep him sleep for his body to recover. Maybe tomorrow I will remove the intubation tube from him to give his heart breath by their own.” Said Dr Han. “ Thank you Sunbae, I appreciate it.” Said Kai.

 

“ Can you save him son?” Sung Woo ask Kai. “ I will try my best Uncle, I must to save him because he need to see his son.” Said Kai. “ You know about So Hun? From who? Did Sehun know?” This time Sehun’s mother Ji Hyun ask. “ I know about So Hun because Sehun always tell me what he do with So Hun when they go outing together. I suspicious with So Hun existence so I ask my friend in Canada check it for me and turn out So Hun is born with his mother Kim So Ryun and no father name is mention there and it different than what Sehun tell me and I met So Ryun to know everything, for Sehun sake I need to tell So Ryun about Sehun situation and she will reveal to Sehun soon about their son.” Said Kai. “ Thank you Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter