LWB 07

LOVE WITH BOUNDARIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He calmly take a deep breath while he enjoy the breeze of the sea. He need to enjoy the last moment in his life, he take a long holiday for two weeks and go to vacation in Jeju island. He had so many obstacle when he decide to go alone, with his parent insists want to go together because they worry about them and how his private doctor manage his timetable with what he cannot do and what he need to do. After all of that settle finally he can step in Jeju alone. The sea become his friend, the birds chirping become the melodious music in his ear and the scenery become his best picture in his mind. He accept the end of his life after he heard the limit of his life to survive but he cannot denied how scared he was. Did he will send to hell because of he hurt the person that he love most or he will be send to heaven because he give a happy ending to the person he love?. For him either a year or 6 month the end is still the same, his parent and his little sister will saw his name carve in tombstone, he also already think to prepare the end speech of his life early and give to his best friend, Kai to read it when he died and the worst part is he already browse the internet to check out the design for his tombstone, that’s how he plan to prepare for his death because he lose the hope. In his life he only have one women that belong to his heart but unfortunately the destiny is not well written for him, he never try to chase her back and he just let her go away from him. If he don’t have those disease, he may be live in full of happiness and may be their child’s running in the yard or play together but that’s only his imaginary that he will never get that.

 

He keep thinking whether he can get a chance to fix everything with her. If he get the chance he only want to say how sorry he is let her go like that and how he love her so much. But who is he to denied the truth that he hurt the women he love and let her go just like that. The first time he met her after 5 years , he want to hug her so bad because his heart is longing for her. He never miss to think about her for the past 5 years, whether she married again, live happily and raising her child with the man she love. He glad when he found out that she still single and he cannot denied the jealous feeling when she said she have a son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter