LWB 09

LOVE WITH BOUNDARIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After know the truth about his son, Sehun go out to find a peace in his mind. He drive his car to Han River and then he walk alone in the park but he don’t know what to do now. For sure he know So Hun hate him because he thought his father left him and hurt his mother, what a bad guy Sehun be right now. After he feel tired walking, he go to his car back and drive to the bar the place he always go when he still healthy. “ Long time no see Mr Oh.” Said the bartender. “ I busy and my time mostly at office.” Sehun lie actually he mostly spend his time at hospital to do a monthly check up and the office is a second place in his schedule. “ Oh I see. What you want to drink Mr Oh?” The bartender ask. “ Give me some scotch and vodka.” Sehun request. He keep order the same drink until he cannot lift his head anymore when he in fifth glass of scotch after he finish seven glass of vodka.

“ Hello this is Kai?” One man call Kai in 2 o’clock in the morning. “ Yes is me, who is this?” Kai ask. “ I, Baekhyun owner of Stardust Bar, can you take Mr Oh Sehun now at the bar? He drunk and now he already fall sleep, I saw you contact number in emergency number in Mr Oh phone so I call you to ask for help.” Said Byun Baekhyun the owner. “ I now at Seoul General Hospital, I will arrive there in 10 minute.” Said Kai. Luckily he in night shift so he can straight go to the bar that the owner mention. Kai arrive at the bar and thank the owner for take care Sehun. “ Sehun….Oh Sehun wake up..” Kai try to wake Sehun up to give him a medicine for relief his hangover. Sehun finally awake and he had a worst headache ever. “ Kai..my head..it’s hurt.” Sehun grunt in pain. “ Calm down , take this pill it will reduce your pain. After that try to get some sleep again, okay?” Said Kai. “ Okay…Am I in hospital?” Sehun ask. “ Yes I take you from the bar. You drunk man, what happen?” Kai ask. Sehun who still wake up before the medicine take over his body tell Kai everything that happen before when So Ryun tell the truth. “ She do for a reason Sehun, try to talk with her later.” Kai try to give solution. “ Later Kai, I don’t have any strength to face her and even my son.” Said Sehun. “ Just take your time, I already tell your parent so don’t worry. Catch up some sleep, you need to rest.” Kai said and he leave Sehun.

“ You are strong Sehun. Don’t give up yet.”

 

 

Two week already past after both of father and son know the truth that they have a blood relation. Both of them now avoiding each other because the father, Oh Sehun know his son hate him and he don’t want force his son to accept him back. Sehun keep thinking if So hun accept him and love him as a father what will happen if he die? that will hurt the young boy heart, so Sehun let So Hun hating him so he will close his eyes in peace, that what he thinks. As for the child, he have mixed feeling for all of things that happen, firstly why his mother lie about the existence of his father. Second , is it truth his father don’t want him as a son?. He still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter