Chapter Two

Storm (폭풍) [Hiatus]

Chapter Two: The Trouble in the Tennis Club

The Students got away, and continued their eating. Tiffany then walked away from the canteen and searched for Siwon. And found him in their classroom.

I'm sorry.” That was the first words that came out from Tiffany's mouth as soon as she saw Siwon.

It's okay. It isn't your fault anyway.” Siwon said, and faced her.

Tiffany smiled, “You're not that bad after all.”

I'm not?” Siwon asked raising his brows.

Should I repeat it again?” Tiffany asked and raising her eyebrows like Siwon, but was unable to do it.

You don't know?” Siwon asked, and stood up from his place going closer to Tiffany. Till they were finally facing each other.

Like this.” Siwon said and covered Tiffany's other eye. “Now raise your other brow.”

Tiffany then tried it, “It'll never work.”

It will,” Siwon said.

Tiffany then raised her brows, it did work. “It worked.”

I know it will.” Siwon said and started to walk away, “You better be careful next time if you don't want to be in trouble.”

Yah! Are you threatening me?” Tiffany asked.

I don't care who ever you are, whethere you're a royal or child of the richest man in this world. I am me, “Siwon said and with that he then continued walking.

Aish! I thought he changed!” Tiffany told herself. “I was fooled.”

-

Next Day: In the Office

Leeteuk keeps on laughing annoyingly at the office. Thus making Taeyeon annoyed.

Yah! Park Leeteuk, if you just come to annoy me, I'm telling you to go out.” Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk raised his brows, “Isn't it obvious?”

We're in the office, just for once Mr. Park, can't you show any respect?” Taeyeon asked, louding her voice, making other officers laugh.

I do show respect, but can you show respect to yourself?” Leeteuk said shooting back, “Calling me an oppa, to show respect would do.”

Ahjussi would do.” Taeyeon said firing back.

Students started to hold their laughter even more. Though the office is suppose to be a boring place, but this two just can't help fill the laughter in the office.

-

1, 2 , 3.” Tiffany counted in English.

You're that good in English?” Donghae asked from the back, they are currently in their English Class.

I have a lot of those.” Tiffany said and sighed upon remembering her late father who taught her English.

Anything wrong?” Donghae asked as he seemed to realise Tiffany's Change of Mood.

Nothing Really. But Donghae-ssi, what club are you in?” Tiffany asked trying to change the topic.

I haven't joined any yet, since I am in our Basketball Team.” Donghae said. “You can ask Siwon, Oh! And before I forgot you have to choose 3. Sports, Environment, and for Arts.”

Is that so?” Tiffany asked and stood up from her seat,

-

Siwon-ah!” Tiffany called ,she was around the oval running to follow Siwon.

What do you want?” Siwon asked coldly.

I wanted to ask about clubs in school. Can you suggest some?” Tiffany asked.

Siwon gestured Tiffany to sit down,

Clubs? Uhmm. Tennis Club would do, since there are only 3 clubs in Sports Lawn Tennis, Running and Skating. The Running and Skating are full already. And about the Environment you can join the fund raising, thingy, since you're rich. And for the arts, you can join either the Painting or Drama club.”

That many?!” Tiffany complained. “Thanks for the time.”

Tiffany then bid her goodbye to Siwon.

-

Tiffany entered the Tennis Court. There were few students who were present, since most of them still have classes.

You're here, your highness?” A lady said, Tiffany studied her face for a while ,and realised she was the girl who blocked her the other day on their school's canteen.

I'm Lee Si Young, the President of the Tennis Club.” She introduced.

Tiffany's POV

In her tone, I see that she's pleasing herself to sound kind and nice. Why did I have to agree with Siwon in joining the Tennis Club? Did he suggested it to me cause his girlfriend is running it?

Nice to meet you.”

Let's start?” Si Young asked,

I don't really know how they ran it here, there were a few people. They had familiar faces, and probably they were the persons who hated me for a reason. I can see it in their eyes, the way they look at me, the way they whispered, I can hear it, right through my heart, their gossips.

There was a Ball Shooter, My heart just doesn't feel so well in the idea of joining this club. I've been up for 24 hours and never slept because of the Queen's orders, I fell tired, stressed and numb.

One Two Three.” Si Young said and the Ball Shooter.
The first ones were good. But as time to time more students were arriving and gathering around me. Si Young; was annoyed because of the luck I get in hitting the balls. She stood up in her chair, and placed the ball shooter in a fast mode, Student's didn't seem to realise, but I did, they were to busy staring at each move I did.

One ball then hit my leg, and I dropped. As I stated I'm tired. I tried to speak to stop, but no voice was coming out. I stood up from the ground, but then I dropped again in dizziness. The balls just continued to hit me, my legs, my arms, my head.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Students started to gather around me, which made me suffocated.

Get away from her.” I knew that voice to well, they way he shouted. “What mess did you do again?”

And just when I thought, all went black.

-

And now it's my fault Siwon?!” Si Young shouted, they were outside the school's clinic. “Did I even knew that the ball shooter went on a faster mode? It's technical difficulties!”

You've gone so far Si Young.” Siwon said and starts to walk away from Si Young.

-

Donghae sat at the couch, and held Tiffany's hands. “You look so pale, your highness.”

Tiffany's finger started to move, Donghae then lets go of her hands. She starts blinking her eyes, and then she opened to speak. “Who carried me here?”

It's Siwon.”

Tiffany jilted up from the bed, hearing Siwon's name. All the memories of her being hitted by the balls pained her.

Thank You Donghae. I have to go.” Tiffany said as she rans away from the room. And as she goes out she saw Siwon waiting.

You Fine?” Siwon asked.

Yes.” Tiffany said and continued running. My medicine, I have to take it, before I black myself out in here.

Author's Message:

Thank You to those Who Commented :D

Omo! What will happen to Tiffany in school? XD You will know Sun Hwa in the next chapter. Leave your comments and suggestions.

 

Picture(s) of the day:

HaeFanySiFany