Chapter One

Storm (폭풍) [Hiatus]

Chapter One:

 

Tiffany sighed as she stared back at the clock, it says “11:45 P.M.” It's been a week since she has been studying about the country's economics. And it's been a week since his father left this world.

Tiffany sighed once again, and rubbed her temples before closing her eyes, and leaning against her chair. “Why do you have to make it this hard?”

The door croaked, and opened revealing Butler Park.“Crown Princess, The Queen wants to see you.”

I'm coming.” Tiffany said, and opened her eyes once again.

-

The Queen raised her brows as soon as she heard Tiffany's Complaint.

Who are you to complain?” The Queen said, raising her voice towards Tiffany.

Tiffany is stressed, tired, and is restless whole day, and now the queen called her aka her mother, just to be scolded. “Your Highness. I've been on a lot of work lately. Please forgive my words.” And with that Tiffany walks away mad.

You Useless Child!” The Queen shouted as Tiffany walks away.

Tiffany clutched her heart as soon as she arrived in her room. Pain, was striking her. It feels like she was going to die. The Veins around her feels like tightening, she tried to gripped the sheets of the bed, “Ahh!” Tiffany groaned in pain. She crawled towards the cabinet and grabbed a medicine. She carefully swallowed it.

Are you okay?” Yunho asked as he continued to breathe in and out. He came running down when he heard Tiffany groaning. Just to find her lieing on her bed, breathing uncotrollably.

I'm F-i-ne.” Tiffany said as she tries to catch her breathe and forced a smile to Yunho.

Yunho felt relieved as soon as she smiled.

-

The next day Tiffany woke up to a heavy feeling. She woke up in her bed, uncomfortably and in what she saw Yunho was sleeping in her couch.

OMO! It's 5 AM!” Tiffany said and immediately jilted up from her bed,causing her to trip in the floor.

Yunho yawned and stretched his arms, “So Early in the morning ,ddilfany?”

Yah! Don't say that! Today is my first day of class. I can't be late.” Tiffany said throwing her slippers to Yunho, signaling him to leave her room. Tiffany got up from the floor.

-

6:30 A.M. > Seoul High <

Your Highness, there are so many prestigious school in Korea, why did you choose Seoul High?” Principal Kim asked, they were walking through the grounds of Seoul High. To welcome Tiffany in her new school.

Students screamed as soon as they realised that the Princess is in their campus. Tiffany waved to them and flashed an eyesmile.

Oh! About that I entered this school because I wanted to become student in your school.” Tiffany said. What kind of answer was that?

The principal giggled a little bit to her answer.

Students started to get there cams and cellphones just to take pictures.

-

Yah! Faster down there Siwon!” Donghae shouted. Siwon then came running down the stairs.

We're Gonna be late. Always fixing yourself. You're already handsome enough.” Donghae said as he felt annoyed by Siwon's Looks.

Siwon and Donhae arrived at school right at time. Siwon and Donghae entered the room. Siwon arrived from his sit and saw a lady sitting on his chair. Students keep on staring at her, which made Siwon even more curious if who really she is.

Is she new?” Donghae asked as he sat down his chair beside Siwon's chair.

Yah! You what are you doing in my place? Did you really like me that much that you can't help to sit on my place?”

The Girl let out a Sigh, annoyed by the Guys Words. The Students gasped to Siwon's words.

She's the Princess.” A student whispered.

Siwon was to hard headed and didn't believed what they said. “I don't care who Princess or anyone is it. This is my place. I don't care if she sits on the ground, now get out of my place.”

Are you commanding me?” Tiffany said as she stood up from her place.

Siwon wasn't afraid of her, knowing she was the princess didn't have an effect on her. The students gasped to what they heard, Donghae then pulled Siwon.

Siwon, you sit in my place.” Donghae said, and stood up. “I'm sorry your highness, but you see my cousin here, is just so stubborn.”

Tiffany smiled to hear a kind word, “It's Fine. But you better watch out with your words Mr.?”

Siwon.” Siwon answered not facing her, still annoyed.

Mr. Siwon.” Tiffany said, and sat back.

-

Students left to have their snacks. But there were 3 persons, who chose to stay on the room. Lee Donghae, Tiffany Hwang, and the Mighty Choi Siwon of course.

You're so funny Donghae-ssi!” Tiffany said as she holds her stomach as she laughs. Donghae smiled to her smile too. Siwon rolled his eyes as soon as he heard her laugh. He then slammed his notebook in annoyance. And started to walk away.

Tiffany stopped from laughing, “He's mad?”

No, he's just annoyed.” Donghae answered.

Ohhh. Now I know, I would just have to laugh so that he keeps on being annoyed.” Tiffany said jokingly.

Donghae then smiled to the idea, “Your Highness, I never thought that you can be as evil.”

Is it bad? He was bad to me too.” Tiffany said and pouted.

Donghae blushed and his heart felt like going out. Why am I like this?

-

Don't eat with her later.” Siwon told Donghae. They were both in the halls of Seoul High.

Sure.” Donghae said, and before they start walking, he peeked into the doors of their room to see Tiffany smiling. God, why does she have to be so beautiful?

Siwon seemed to realise the interaction, “Do you like her?”

What?! Of course not!”

-

Tiffany searched for a seat on the school canteen. Only an Orange Juice as her lunch, students were a little bit annoying her, taking pictures, and asking for signatures. They were stalking her all through out the class. Making her not concentrate on the whole class.

So need a table your highness?”

Tiffany faced back to see Taeyeon, a classmate of hers. “Taeyeon-ssi.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked towards an empty table. A girl who was wearing shades, then crossed her feet outside the table. Which caused her to stumble. And accidentally spilling the juice on someone.

OMO!” Taeyeon shouted.

Tiffany closed her eyes, as soon as she drops herself. Students gathered all around the princess, Donghae then stood up from the table and helped her get up.

What were you thinking?” The Guy shouted.

Tiffany opened her eyes to see many people surrounding her, many cams. And to her shock, Siwon was wet and his uniform had orange blitz with it. She blinked her eyes a few times, and realised that Siwon wasn't shouting at her, it was at the girl who blocked her.

I was trying to get a revenge oppa.” The Girl softly said.

Siwon started walking away angry and wet.

I've gone so far now. - Tiffany.

 

Picture of the Day! :D

Tiffany :D