Prologue

Forever...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May second was the release of their special album, "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever.” It was a great and beautiful moment in their lives. But a few days after their comeback stage, Taehyung collapsed with a strange illness. The other members and fans were worried for him. It seemed like he gets worse with every passing day. Taehyung had to admit, he wasn't as strong as he seemed on the outside. The training and the rehearsal for the special album had exhausted him. Not to mention the comeback stages they attended. Taehyung knew he was not getting better. He knew that he wouldn't recover. He knew that soon, he will die.

The doctors were next to realize that. They offered him stronger, better medicines, but Taehyung refused. It was no used anymore. The ARMYs had strong hope for him to recover, but Tae never got better enough to leave the hospital grounds. Jimin was the first to know, out of all the members, that Tae was dying. He visited the hospital everyday, comforting Tae every night to help him sleep better, and bringing him gifts. Eventually, the rest of the band realized what was about to happen.

Hoseok cried as Yoongi awkwardly patted his back. Jin and Namjoon threw worried glances at each other. All of them were gathered at Tae's hospital room. Jimin fed Tae some soup as he could barely pick up the spoon.

"Hyung, look what Jimin and I bought for you today!" Jungkook said cheerfully, pulling out Tae's hip hop monster out of a bag. Tae smiled weakly.

"Ah, my hip hop monster. When did I get it?" Tae shook his head. "Such a long time ago. I don't even remember anymore." Jungkook frowned and shook his head.

"Taehyung, we got the monsters like, two years ago." He said.

"Ah... right. I remember now. Thank you, Jungkookie." Tae opened his mouth as Jimin fed him more soup. Tae swallowed and suddenly let out a loud cough. The hacking and wheezing seemed to go on forever. Jimin softly patted Tae's back. Jungkook clutched his fists and looked away. He couldn't stand to see his hyung's body shaking and coughing. Hoseok cried louder. Yoongi stared up at the ceiling, trying to hold his tears back. Taehyung is dying and his hope is crying. Hoseok reached over and hugged Yoongi's slim waist tightly. Yoongi looked down at Hoseok. His beautiful, cheerful face was now covered in tears and snot. Cursing, Yoongi ran his hand through Hoseok's hair to calm him down. From this moment on, Yoongi swore he would always be by Hoseok's side.

After a few more coughs, Tae finally settled back down. He lay back in his bed and closed his eyes. "Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter