Starting Now...

If You Tell Me You Love Me

Choi Sarang. A girl madly in love. They say love tends to blind you and in Sarang's case, it has blinded her completely. Everyone on the campus knows who she is. I mean it's hard to not know her. She's a queenka, of course everyone would know, but that's not what she's known for. She's known for clinging onto Infinite's Woohyun for 5 years straight. She confessed so many times that everyone lost count. Even her teachers know about her little, gigantic love for him. Waiting for in front of the school gate to see him and lways pop into his classroom to shower him with gifts and love letter.

But today is a different day for Choi Sarang, Nam Woohyun, and for everyone. Because the Choi Sarang who is always late, always waiting for Nam Woohyun, is actually sitting in her seat and on time to class. Of course everyone would be talking. Even the teacher was looking at her with a worried look.

"Sarang!" The teacher called out loudly

"Y-Yes!" She stood up abruptly

"Are you okay?"

The girl nodded blankly in reply before sitting in her seat. Raising her hand to ask a question, Mr. Lee nodded not even wondering what she was going to ask because he already knew. Or that's what he and everyone else thought.

"Yes, yes Ms.Choi. You have permission to go see your Woohyun" His eyes not leaving the book

Putting her hands down awkwardly "Uh, it's not that..." 

Dropping his book on his desk, he looked at her with widen eyes along with the rest of the class. "I-I-f it's not for Woohyun, t-then who else?"

"Restroom.." She said, fiddling with her fingers

"O-Oh. U-Uh okay?"

She got up and bowed to the teacher and made her way towards the door. But before she was able to leave, a question she dreaded that wouldn't come out of anyone's mouth today.

"Did something happen between you and Woohyun, Sarang?" A classmate asked

Shaking her head she looked over her shoulder "I decided to finally give up" and with that she closed the door, leaving the whole classroom shocked at her announcement

Walking down the hallway she saw Han Seungyeon. Woohyun's first love. She stared at the girl, recalling there 'talk' yesterday night.

**********

"Yah Choi Sarang" An girl she didn't recognized stood in her way

"Who are you?" Sarang didn't mean to come off rude, it just happens

"Han Seungyeon"

"Nice to meet you. Since we have introduced each other, I'll be going" Stepping aside, Sarang went to walk around her whe Seungyeon grabbed her wrist

"Aren't you a rude little girl" she said causing Sarang to scoff and yank her hands out of her grip

"I'm taller than you"

"I'm older than you"

"So what?" Sarang asked tilting her head slighty

"W-What? Should I teach you some manners"

"I should teach you how to wear make-up"

"Y-You! Y-Yah!" Turning away, she mumbled to herself "Calm down Han Seungyeon, breath in and breath out" 

Sarang stared at the girl with a weird face "Are you messed up in the brains? Did you escape from a mental hospital?!"

"No! Listen to me! Stop giving Woohyun a hard time!" She said crossing her arms

Sarang didn't say anything but just stared at the girl with hard eyes "What?"

"Yah, I'm doing this for Woohyun since he doesn't want to hurt your feelings" She sighed "To Woohyunnie, your like pest that can't die no matter what spray we use, no matter how much we try to flick you off, no matter where we go. You're like everywhere he goes! And he doesn't like it. He doesn't want to tell you these things because he's afraid if he rejects you, you'll go all coo-coo and try to kill yourself"

"Who are you exactly to him?" Sarang asked her. Although she may not be showing it, but she's hurting at her words

"Me? I'm Woohyun's first love. I thought everyone knew that" Shrugging her shoulders she continued "He talks about how annoying you are, how you clingy to him every second, how he's annoyed by even just your name. I may sound like I'm doing this to hurt you but I'm not. I'm doing this to protect you from more harm that you'll cause yourself and for Woohyun. The reason why you don't see Woohyun with any girls? Because he's afraid that you'll hurt them. So stay away from him and give up your hopeless love. He's still in love with me but he's afraid you'll hurt me"

Done with her speech, she walked away leaving Sarang to absorb the information given to her. Her tears starting to fall

'drop'

Something wet hit's her hand

'drop'

Without a sudden warning, the rain falls. Standing still, she cries with the rain as she walks home

'Stay away....Give up...Hopeless love..'

*******************

Coming back to her reality, she found herself already in the bathroom. Forgetting what she was doing she walked out when she bumped into someone causing her to stumble backward. She bowed in apology

"Yah Woohyun! It's our princess!" Dongwoo said happily. He took a step towards her when took a step back. Confused, he started smelling himself and asked others to smell him "What's wrong with me? Do you not like how I dressed?"

"That's not it. Sarang must not be feeling well today, right?" Sunggyu pouted and walked towards her with a chocolate but ended up with Sarang slapping the it out of his hand and taking another step backwards.

This strange actions of her caused Infinite to look at her weirdly. Choi Sarang would get every chance she gets to jump into Woohyun's arms and without even knowing it himself, Woohyun was also waiting for her to go to him and give him his daily present.

"Huh? Where's the present and letters?" Sungyeol said while looking at my hands

Empty.

Sarang glanced at Woohyun before looking away "I don't have any"

"Ooh~" The boys chorused

"Yah yah yah! She might have stopping chasing you after 5 years"Hoya joked and the rest of the guys laughed.

Woohyun just stared at her curiously before asking "Where were you this morning? I didn't see you"

"Somewhere" She replied coldly "If you excuse me, I've been out of class for more than 5 minutes"

"That didn't stop you before"

"It does now" She said with a cold look

Infinite stood there with an awkward look as they never seen Sarang act this way