Chapter Twelve

Run

It's time to get up again, don't stop your footsteps.

It's time to get up again, don't stop your footsteps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_rw1gU6h0

The boy hissed in pain as Jin cleaned his wounds. He looked around the room. It was painted white with flowers spread out around the room. A pink apron hung beside the fridge. He smiled to himself imagining the Jin wearing it. He must really like pink. Jin poked him gently, "Can I ask how you got all these cuts and bruises?" The boy nodded, "My father. Thank you for cleaning me up but I better go back before he notices." Jin scoffed, "As if I'll let you." The boy frowned, "I have nowhere else to go." Jin smiled once again, "Well I have an extra room and I'm in need of a roommate. Rent is expensive. You could stay and live here. There's a few places looking to hire. I'll give you the names and where they are. Don't give up fighting. You can begin a new life here." The boy didn't know what to say. For the first time he let tears fall. He was so used to harsh words. The fact that Jin would open his home made him feel worthwhile. Arms wrapped around him as he kept muttering thank you repeatedly. Jin pulled him close, "You'll be safe here. Now, it would be very useful if I knew the name of the person I intend to share a home with." The boy chuckled. He had forgotten to introduce himself, "Oh right! My name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi."