Chapter Eleven

Run

Even if something happens

If you are here I am not afraid anymore.

Even if something happensIf you are here I am not afraid anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULStzgQYrqk

 

They spent the next few days in the same routine. Jungkook would help Jin prepare dinner than go to the studio to record with Yoongi. He loved to watch the older boy work. The deep concentration and passion entranced him.

He was once again in the kitchen cutting vegetables. His thoughts drifting to a certain mint haired boy. He came back to reality when a sharp pain went through his hand. He dropped the knife backing up a little so his blood did not stain the food. A hand took his gently. He looked up to see Yoongi examining the cut, "Aish, brat. Making me worried. Let's get you cleaned up. Don't want you bleeding out." He led him to the couch taking the first aid kit. He cleaned and bandaged it up. While doing so Jungkook watched him in silence examining the older's face. He watched his eyelashes flutter against his skin with each blink. His lips that were the perfect shade of pink and plump, so kissable. His eyes that held deep meanings and passion for the things he loves. All of a sudden it occurs to the younger like waves crashing against rocks, all at once. He was falling for the older boy. Yoongi let out a sigh breaking his thoughts once again, "There you are kid. How's that?" Jungkook let out a sad sigh, "Much better. Thank you hyung." He watched the older go to the kitchen to finish the vegetables. That's all he was and would be to him, a kid.