7th Day ‘Festival part 1’

In Your Eyes

 

“Seobang! Hurry up!” Jessica shouts from across the living room.

“Wait wait, I’ll just put my neck warmer”, Yuri was trying hard to put the neck warmer in its right place. “DONE!”

“Sica-baby, I’m done? Sica?” Yuri was now searching for Jessica in the living room.

“Where is she?” Yuri was scratching her head.

“Seobang!”

“WAA?! Sica-baby? Where are you?” Yuri was still searching for her.

“We’re already outside of the house! Hurry up!”

“FAST! Hold on!”

----

“Why are you so slow when fixing yourself huh?” Jessica asked Yuri as she clings her arm with hers.

“Aish, I took a shower Sica-baby and this neck warmer is a pain in the . Sorry, forgive me please?”

“Sheesh, stop with the cute talk. Okay, apology accepted”, Jessica pinched Yuri’s cheek.

“You two, stop being all lovey-dovey together. I’m getting Goosebumps”, Taeyeon was pretending having Goosebumps as she rubs her arms.

“You’re just jealous TaeTae!” Yuri stuck her tongue out, obviously teasing Taeyeon.

“Why you!”

“TaeTae!”,

“F-Fany? Why?”

“I wanna play that one!” Tiffany was pointing at a shooting game.

“Eh? Tiff you sure you wanna play that?” Jessica was shocked as Tiffany drag Taeyeon with her.

“Fany-ah you sure you want to play this one?” Taeyeon was scratching the back of her head.

“No! Of course not! You’re going to play it for me”, Tiffany smiles from ear to ear.

“WHAT?!”

“Come on TaeTae, I want that totoro doll”, Tiffany had her finger pointing at the doll.

“what? Seriously?” Taeyeon was raising her eyebrow as she look at Tiffany.

“Taeyeon, better get it for her. She loves that doll”, Jessica in as she still clings her arm with Yuri’s.

“Aish, okay okay”,

“HURRAY!” Tiffany suddenly hugged Taeyeon causing the latter to be surprised.

“O-okay, l-let me g-go first, I-I can’t s-shoot if you’re this close to me”, Tiffany immediately pulled away from Taeyeon as she stands at her back.

Taeyeon pays the person in charge of the stall as he gave him her riffle. She then ready the riffle in hand as she load it with balls as bullets. After hearing the rules of the game, Taeyeon was set to aim for the target.

“Remember Miss, if you hit that tower of cups over there, the doll is yours. Good luck”, and the person in charge starts the game.

“Good luck TaeTae! Fighting~!” Tiffany was cheering happily from behind.

Taeyeon just shook her head as she aims for the center of the tower.

If I could just hit the centre part of that tower what so ever, the doll is mine. Dang it, this riffle isn’t cooperating at all!

Bang!

“Argh! I missed!” Taeyeon cursed under her breath as she set another round.

“TaeTae, you can do it!”

“HAHA, TaeTae that was so LAME!” Yuri shouted from behind causing Jessica to pinch her arm.

“OUCH!”

“Shut it!” Jessica then glared her.

“Sorry..y-you can do it TaeTae!” Yuri pretends that she was cheering Taeyeon.

“Aish, alright! Second try!” Taeyeon then aims for the second time.

Bang!

“Aish! What’s with this thing?! Tsk I missed again!” Taeyeon was now shaking the riffle on her hand.

“A-ah Miss, the riffle you…”

“Shut it!”

“YES MA’AM!” the person in charge then shut his mouth off.

“Taetae? You okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah I’m good. Don’t worry, I’ll get that doll for you. Just watch”,

Damn! This is my last try. Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany for the last time. Seeing Tiffany’s desire for the doll, she made up her mind that she’ll get it for her.

“Hey Fany”,

“TaeTae? Why?”

“If I get that doll, what’s my prize?” Taeyeon asked.

“Eh? Prize?”

“Yeah. Prize, what do I get in return?”

“Ah…I don’t know…I”,

“Save it for later, I’ll get my prize once I get that doll”, Taeyeon then smiled before she turn her attention on the shooting area.

“O-ookay?”

“Alright! Here goes nothing”,

Taeyeon positioned the riffle on her left shoulder as she aim for the centre part of the shooting target. She then fix her bangs and put it on the side. Without further more ado, she pulled the trigger and,

“WAAA!”

“TaeTae?! Y-you did it!?” Yuri couldn’t believe her eyes or Jessica.

“KYAAAAA! TAETAE! THANKS!” Tiffany then run into Taeyeon’s side and hug the latter real tight.

Jessica had her eyes wide open and Yuri had her jaw slightly agape. Tiffany had her hands all over Taeyeon as she hug the latter. Taeyeon was speechless at Tiffany’s actions. The latter then let go of the hug as she get her Totoro doll. Looking back at Taeyeon, the latter gave her an eye smile as she hug the Totoro doll.

“Ahem, should we go now?” Jessica interrupt as she asked the three.

“Oh! Sure sure. Let’s go Sica-baby”, Yuri then hold Jessica’s hand as she walk passed the two.

“Hey TaeTae”, Tiffany called out, still hugging her new Totoro doll.

“Eh? W-what?”

“Thanks”, Tiffany then clings over Taeyeon as she started to walk and follow YulSic.

“I-it’s nothing”, Taeyeon turned away as she answered back.

----

“So where do we go next?” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know. TaeTae, where do you wanna go next?” Yuri asked Taeyeon who is still in her own thoughts.

“TaeTae?” Tiffany called out.

Still no response.

“TaeTae?” Tiffany is now waving her hand in front of Taeyeon.

“Huh? What? Where? Eh?”

“Hey TaeTae, you okay?” Yuri asked.

“Ah, yeah. I’m good”,

“TaeTae?” Tiffany move closer as she look in Taeyeon’s eyes.

“W-what is it?”

“Nothing. Are you tired?” Tiffany asked.

“No. Sorry for spacing out”, she then scratch the back of her head.

“Anyway, where should we go?” Jessica asked the same question.

“Let’s do shopping!”

“EH?!” Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

“What? It is our last day here so we should go have some shopping!” Tiffany said as she hug her Totoro doll.

“That’s a good idea Tiff. Seobang let’s go!”

“Eh?”

“What? We’re going to split in two. We’ll meet at the entrance before 6”, Jessica explains as she drag Yuri closer to her.

“Jess, why do we need to split up if we can go in groups?” Tiffany asked.

“Aish! Come here you!” Jessica let go of Yuri as she drag Tiffany with her.

“Okay, let me explain you clueless girl. I’m doing this so you can have time with Taeyeon, ALONE! Do you understand? I don’t want to go home without anything memorable in my head”, Jessica then winked at Tiffany.

“Huh? But, I had my time with Taeyeon when you and Yuri were making ou…”

“Alright! That’s enough. Aish, why do you have to bring that up huh? And we didn’t even make…aish, nevermind!”

“Seriously?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

“You wanna get a slap?”

“Oh no. I’ll go with TaeTae, enjoy you guys!” Tiffany then leave Jessica and grab on Taeyeon’s hand.

“Let’s go?” Tiffany was smiling innocently as she asked Taeyeon.

“O-okay?” the two then leaves Yuri and Jessica behind.

“Ahm, Sica-baby? What did you say to Fany-ah?” Yuri asked her girlfriend.

“None of your business”,

“Eh? Okay?”

“Let’s go!”

“Aish, what I do?” Yuri scratch the back of her neck as she follow her girlfriend from behind.

----

“So TaeTae, where do you wanna go?”

“Oh, anywhere is fine with me”,

“Hmm”, Tiffany thought of something as she came across a photobooth.

“TaeTae! Let’s try that!”

“What?”

“THAT!” Tiffany was pointing at the photobooth.

“You wanna do that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why not? We don’t have a picture together so mind as well make one. Let’s go!” Tiffany drag Taeyeon inside the photobooth and slot some change on it.

She then choose the plainest design she could get, putting some characters on it before turning back to Taeyeon.

“Do you want to add more?” Tiffany was offering the pen to Taeyeon.

“Ah, I guess that should do it, not to flashy”,

“Okay! Hold on, last one…There! Here come closer TaeTae”,

“Is this fine?” Taeyeon moved a little closer.

“Aish, you’re so far”, Tiffany pouted.

So cute. “Okay, is this fine?”

Taeyeon is now close to Tiffany. The latter just nod as she strike for a pose.

“Hey, we’re taking it now okay? Show me your best pose TaeTae!” Tiffany was showing her eye smile once again.

“Aish, okay okay”,

CLICK CLICK CLICK!

The two wait patiently as their photos are being process by the machine. Taeyeon sat in one of the seat present nearby the booth. Tiffany is happily hugging her Totoro doll as she wait in front of the machine. After a minute of waiting, the photos has been released by the machine and Tiffany immediately took them in her hands.

“TaeTae! Here it is!” Tiffany was showing them to Taeyeon.

“Oh? Let me see….YAH! I look ugly in that one!”

“HAH! Not my fault TaeTae, I told you to strike your best pose and you didn’t…Hey, but look her, you’re kinda cute in this one!”

“Aish. Let me see”, Taeyeon then snatch the photos from Tiffany’s hands.

“…”

“HAHA, aren’t you cute?” Tiffany is now poking Taeyeon’s cheek.

“I look like a kid here!”

“But you still are a kid. HAHA”,

“Why you!”

“Peace! HAHA, let me have it”,

“Aish, here!”

“Can you give me your phone?” Tiffany asked.

“What for?”

“Just give it already”,

“Here”,

Tiffany took Taeyeon’s phone as she open the back case of it. She then stick one of the photos on it and put the case back. She then return the phone to Taeyeon.

“Here!”, Taeyeon was only looking at her.

“What? Am I that attractive?” Tiffany stick her tongue at before winking at Taeyeon.

“Huh? You attractive? In what angle?”

“Aww, TaeTae! You meanie!”

“HAHA, I was just kidding. Let’s do karaoke?”

“Hmp!”

“Aww, come on now Fany-ah”,

“Hmp!”

“Aww, sorry Fany-ah”,

“Aish. Okay okay! If I wasn’t inlove with you”,

“Huh? What?”

“Nevermind! Let’s go!” Tiffany drags the clueless Taeyeon with her as they wonder around the festival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

sorry for the long break hahaha

busy much with school stuffs and cuddling with alaizadums yiiee <3

so mianhe hahaha !

anyway, here's the part 1. enjoy :)