5th day ‘Just a Kiss; Goodnight’

In Your Eyes

 

 “NOW TALK!”

“W-what do you mean talk?”

“You know pretty well what I’m talking about”, Jessica frown at Yuri. The latter gulped.

“Sica I...”

“You what?”

“I-I d-don’t know what to say to you”, Yuri stuttered between her words.

“Alright. Who’s that Hara?”

“H-Hara? A f-friend”,

“A friend and you say “love you too” before hanging up on her?” Jessica asked with sarcasm in her tone.

“She a-ask me t-to say th...”

“So you did?”

“I...”

“Well?”

“Y-yes”,

“Tell me, do you really love me?”

“What? Of course!”

“Oh really now. Then why did you say sorry?”

“I...because...”

“What? Can’t answer me?” Jessica’s tone was full of sarcasm.

“No..I just...”

“You just what?”

“I...” Yuri gulped before continuing, “I just don’t know what got into me earlier at the restaurant. I mean, I don’t know why those words came pouring out of my mouth”,

Jessica just stared at Yuri.

“Jessica, I really do love you and it hurts so much...everytime you ignore me I felt like I was being rejected and I can’t stand it, I...”

Yuri’s words was soon cut off by a soft pair of lips on her own. Hey eyes went wide upon the scene.

*OMO?!?! S-Sica’s k-k-k-kissing me!!??* she can feel something snaking into her neck; it was Jessica’s arms. Pulling Yuri close to her, she deepens the kiss as she pushes Yuri in the bed. After a long passionate kiss, Jessica finally release her lips on Yuri’s own to get some air.

“.....”

“.....”

The two fell silent as soon as their kiss ended.

*Eeek! I just kissed Yuri! W-what the hell?!*

*OMG! Sica and I just...what the hell did we just did?!*

Yuri managed to take up all her courage before speaking, “Uhm, Sica...I...”

“I love you”,

“I...Eh?” Yuri stops. “What did you say?” she added.

“I love you”, Jessica repeat herself.

“Huh? Uhm Sica, could you speak a little louder please? I-I didn’t q-quite catch that”, Yuri was scratching the back of her head.

Jessica gave her a glare. Yuri back down as she lowered her head not meeting Jessica’s eyes.

“O-oh sorry. I won’t ask anymore, I...”

“Darn you Kwon Yuri! I told you I LOVE YOU already! HOW DEAF CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?!”

“You what?” Yuri’s eyes once again went wide upon hearing Jessica’s confession. On the other hand, Jessica is blushing real bad.

“What the hell are you looking at?!”

“N-nothing I just”,

“You just what?! ARGH DARN YO...!” this time, it was Jessica’s words that are cut by Yuri’s own lips. Jessica didn’t struggle anymore as she let herself get drown into this new kind of feeling.

Back at the living room, Taeyeon and Tiffany was busy munching on the cookies while searching for a next movie to watch.

“What taking those two so long?”

“Don’t worry, everything’s going to be fine between those two”, Taeyeon answered back.

“What? How do you know that?”

“Well I just knew”,

“Aish. I don’t get you sometimes TaeTae, you’re confusing me”,

“Nevermind that. Where are you going to sleep for tonight?” Tiffany was confused.

“Well those two aren’t going to open the door for a while”,

“Huh?”

“Want to sleep here? With me?”

“O-okay?” Tiffany answered back still confused.

“Good. Let’s watch this movie; it’s horror...Ooh~ I love this one”,

“Okay...YAH! NO! PUT THAT BACK! NOOOOO!”

*****