Festival 'Part 2'

In Your Eyes

 

“What? No karaoke?”

“Tae, why did you think of karaoke all of a sudden?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon as the latter keeps on searching for a karaoke.

“I don’t know, just thought of it”,

“Huh?” Tiffany was all confuse.

“Okay! I want to hear you sing! Is that bad?” Taeyeon was looking away while saying those words, her cheeks already has a shade of red. Tiffany finds it cute as she pinched Taeyeon’s red cheeks.

“Yah! Why did you do that?! Aww my soft cheeks”, Taeyeon was rubbing her cheeks as she looks at Tiffany while pouting.

“Aren’t you a cute one”, Tiffany said while showing her eye smile.

“Hmp! Forget about the karaoke, let’s go”, Taeyeon walks off leaving Tiffany behind.

“TaeTae, I’m sorry”, Tiffany clings her arm into Taeyeon while showing off her cuteness.

“That won’t do Fany-ah”, the latter said.

“Aww TaeTae, come on don’t be like that. You know I love you…uhmp!” Tiffany immediately put her hands over and looks away to hide her embarrassment.

Taeyeon was only staring at her as Tiffany took some glimpse over her. Taeyeon just scratch the side of her cheek as she looks away.

“Let’s go”,

Taeyeon held her hand up asking the latter to take it. On the other hand, Tiffany didn’t seem to reject it but she shyly took Taeyeon’s hand in hers. Walking hand in hand, they found themselves in the river bank just before the holy temple of the place. They are not the only ones who are in the area, most of it are couples. With them in an awkward area, they decided to take a seat in an empty bench and rest their tired feet. It is nearing 6 as the two remain in that place for a while now. Tiffany keeps on looking to the people passing by while Taeyeon was doing nothing.

Not long before the clock strikes 6, more people are gathering in the area as they crowd the whole place. Some are placing mat on the grass to seat on and some are just taking their own seats on the nearby bench. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon but the latter just shrugs her shoulders as she doesn’t have a clue either. Tiffany’s phone suddenly vibrates as she excuse herself for a while.

“Hello?”

“Fany-ah, it’s Yuri”,

“Oh Yul, what is it?”

“Where are you and Taeng?”

“We’re by the river bank why?”

“Sica-baby wants to go home now, I don’t know about you two”,

“What? What happened to Jessi? Hold on, I’ll ask TaeTae”,

“Great. Call me back okay?”

“Okay. Bye Yul”,

“Bye bye Fany-ah”,

Tiffany then put her phone back to her pocket as she seat again beside Taeyeon.

“TaeTae, Yuri called”,

“Oh? What did she say?” Taeyeon asked.

“She said Jessi wants to go home so she asked me if we’d like to go home with them”, Tiffany answered Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I’m okay about it how about you?”

“I don’t know…I want to…”

BOOM!

Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly looked up from where the sound was coming and to their surprised, it was a fireworks display. All the people in the river bank were at awe as they all witness the magnificent fireworks display of the festival. Tiffany wasn’t able to continue what she was about to tell Taeyeon as she was drown into it as well. Taeyeon just smiled as she let herself enjoy the view in front of them.

“So Fany-ah, what were you saying?” Taeyeon spoke up.

“Huh? Sorry TaeTae, can’t quite hear you could you speak a little louder”, Tiffany shouts back as she asked Taeyeon. The sounds of the fireworks are too loud that Tiffany couldn’t hear a thing.

Taeyeon lean forward into Tiffany’s ear before whispering the words, “I said, what were you saying?”

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon as the latter waits for her answer. She looks away as she was fidgeting with her fingers. Taeyeon on the other hand, raised an eyebrow as she waits for Tiffany’s answer. The shorter girl then held Tiffany’s hand and pull it downwards as they seat back by the bench. Tiffany was now blushing hard upon Taeyeon’s sudden action. She wasn’t sure what to react as she could feel the heat rising up to her head.

Applause from the crowd could be heard as the fireworks were slowly dying out. Taeyeon was still waiting for an answer. Tiffany keeps on looking from side to side as she decides whether to speak or not. Taeyeon who was patiently waiting for an answer, fished out her phone on her pocket as she type away some keys. Finally Tiffany move closer to Taeyeon as she spoke up with her eyes closed causing the latter to look to her,

“Taeng! I love yomp!?!”

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ahaii.. what just happened? ;)

hahaha. short update? hmmm.. i did it on purpose :D

anywho.. there will be no part 3 for this *boohoo

but! there's a new chapter 

so, bear with meee.. :)

don't kill me just yet or you won't know what will happen to them 

hohoho..

so for now..

adios !! :))

 

rhobziee's out...