Final

School at night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The night. The school. Everyone will imagine something when these two words come up, most of the people will imagine evildoing. But what if it is the night at school? Then it is a horror! I have just started first semester at high school and this was on of the games of familiarization with classmates. We had to walk through the school and fulfill some tasks, of course.

            Right now I’m standing in front of the school, terrified. Okay, we are going there in pairs but still! It’s a school and at night! Usually I wouldn’t be as terryfied as right now but I don’t like this at all. I have to go there with some guy, I don’t even remember his name! The line is getting shorter and shorter which means only one thing, we are going there soon. I start to tag something with my hands, I don’t care what that is but my parter for this task states something suddenly.

“Ehm, Donghae? That’s my jacket.” He whispers carefully. We have to be quiet during fulfilling this task. I have release the jacked quickly with an apologetic smile, well at least I tried to smile. But it fails. He’s looking at me for a while and then takes my hand which he shoves to his pocket even with his own hand. And the fear alternates to nervousness. What if someone sees us?

            Unfortunately the line has shortened that much that we are going in now. I don’t want to go there! My partner is still holding my hand tightly for which I am really grateful. But I still can’t remember his name.

“What’s your name by the way?” Why am I feeling shy so suddenly? I am shy only around girls…

“Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk…” he doesn’t really object in answering me because I don’t remember his name. His brows have little narrowed however… He doesn’t really like that I couldn’t remember him, huh?

            We arrive to our first task. He has to stop holding my hand and that makes me feel really insecure. Don’t stop holding me! I whine to myself. When fulfilling the task I just can’t think straight. No, I can’t think straight when he isn’t holding my hand. I’m just way too scared! It’s uncomfortable. I miss the warmth of his hand! I don’t know why I react this way but I just have to. Is it just a feeling of desperation?

“Dongahe, are you listening?” Hyuk pokes me with a finger and I look at him with confused face “I’m saying that the last task is sleeping in this class. There are even sleeping bags.” He says like it’s something that is happening every day. But my jaw is hanging open. Sleep? Here? Here where? I still look at him dumbfounded. I was turning myself to make a leave in one moment but I was being held. He pulls down my hood and pulls me by it into the class. This guy wants to kill me!

            I’m trying to escape and Hyukjae is trying to calm me down. In the end I’m pinned down on the floor but still shaking with myself. But I stop shake and am in shock suddenly. His lips are on mine! I don’t have the strength to shove him away… Well, I don’t even want to. Why? He pulls away from me and sits right next to me. My body is lying on the floor lifelessly, still in shock.

“A shock treatment. You know it?” he shrugs his shoulders. He is calm, maybe way too much calm. Does he do this to everyone? Why does he do this to everyone? Why I am interested anyway?

“A shock treatment?” I repeat, my eyes staring at railing of the class. Yes, I still can stand, not even sit. My body isn’t capable of this.

“Yeah, I would either slap you or kiss you…” he answers. I immediately look at him.

“Huh?”

“I didn’t want to slap you. So this was the only option and the best one. If I had slapped you, you wouldn’t be the first one who got the taste of my hand. I don’t kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter