Going For Help

Revived
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

Zico was taken aback. He doesn't know if he should cry or shout out in happiness. "You do?" He wanted to make sure he heard him correctly. Taeil pulled Zico up your both of his hands. "Why are you so surprised? Did you really think that I would abandon you just because of something like that?" All Zico could do was stare at him. Taeil looked shocked and a bit hurt. "You actually thought that? I can't believe you really think I'm that low Zico." He looked thoughtful for a moment and shook his head. He then grabbed Zico by his waist and placed his face into Zico's chest. "I don't really blame you. Going through what you did in the past it's not really a surprise to me that you don't fully trust me yet. Even if I am a vampire now." 

He looked up at Zico and smiled. "It's okay! You will come around. I'm fully and forever yours." Zico heart fell to his stomach. Seeing him smile  like that is just  painful. Why won't he just scream? Yell at him for hurting him with his words. "Hey Taeil? Tuesday after your parents come back home, I'm going to go back home to find my mom contact book. She left again and won't be back till a day before her birthday which is in four weeks. You're going to have to tell your parents that our teacher is taking us to the United States for a project or a trip as an award or something. We might have to travel a long way to find this person. We also have to train you to get you ready and we can't do vampire things around here.It'll look weird and cause attention. So be prepared. Pack everything you know you will need. I'll text you when I found it so you will know when I'm coming back for you. We need to hurry. It's no telling when Yisa is coming back."

 Taeil nodded and Zico started to go back to his room that Taeil's parents let him use. "Zico." As soon as he turned around Taeil placed a quick kiss on his cheek causing Zico to blush and stare back in surprise. "Goodnight Zico..." God why is he so adorable? He pulled him into a tight hug and whispered,"Goodnight" with that said he fled back to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Zico sat next to Taeil as his parents were across from them. Zico glanced next to the boy next to him. Before he sounded so confident  when saying he could handle this. The boy next to him was so nervous and looked liked he could pass out at any moment. He could his his heartbeat beating out of control. Zico wanted to touch him. Hold him and tell him that it will be okay. He peered into his head. "Oh oh oh oh oh .. 

." Poor guy was losing it. "Hmm?" His mother stopped talking and studied him. "Sweetheart you look a bit different." Zico heard his heart go Kadoom. I got to do something before he start to change under the pressure, he thought. "We have been working out some. He's far by being the fittest but I think it's starting to work now." Zico spoke up.

"I have to go to my house and pack." He continued as he stood up. He bowed his head and started to walk away. Zico shot Taeil a look before rushing out to his car. He hurried home,ready to begin her search for the book. He pushed open his mom room and stood in the middle, wondering where he should begin.

The first place he started was the floor. Usually in movies people like to pull up the floor boards to hide things or make secret rooms. Zico got on his hands and knees and felt around. Nothing. Going to the walls, he felt around for a secret button. Nothing AGAIN!

From looking under the bed, feeling under her desk, pulling back every book on her shelf and scouring every inch of her closet, he came up empty handed. He fell to the floor with a exasperated sigh. Where in the world could this stupid book be!? He fell backwards onto his back. Think Zico. Think. She wouldn't put anywhere where it would be obvious. She wouldn't have put it downstairs.

We don't have a basement.
 
But we do have…

Zico sat up in a flash. “That's it!” Why didn't he think about it before? He automatically thought it would be in her room. He wasted a hour going through her room when he could have gone straight there. He hurried out of her room and into the hall. He held his head up and looked up at the ceiling.

The attic. 

So cliché right? You'd think she'd be more creative. He pulled down the stairs and begun to climb the creaky stairs.  For an attic it's pretty clean. Think Zico. You don't have time to search this entire room. Where would she put a book that she wouldn't want her child to read. Zico scanned the room slowly, trying to pin point that one spot. 

He started to walk to the middle of the room. Zico then turned to his left. In front of him was something tall and it was clear veered with a white sheet.

Yanking the sheet off, Zico came face to face with himself. It was such an antique light blue mirror. He placed his hands on both side of the mirror and pulled it aside. What the mirror was hiding was a tiny door. Bingo, he thought. He couldn't fit through the door but his could. Laying flat down on his stomach he tried to open door but of course it was locked. Using his strength, he tore off the knob. Sticking his hand inside he felt around. “Come on baby, come to daddy.” Zico stretched his arm as far as he could. His finger tips felt something rough and raggedy. Zico was about to break his neck trying to get it. Finally flicking the book backwards, he was able to pull the book out. He pushed the door shut and placed the mirror back in the same spot. Closing the stairs, Zico ran to his room and threw some clothes in a bag. 

Going into the kitchen, he set down his bag and texted Taeil. Yo, I found the book. I'm on my way to get you. Hitting send, Zico opened the refrigerator and started to grabbed bottles of blood,water and food. Zico never understood why his mom put blood in the refrigerator. He likes it warm and always have to let it sit out. Then his mind fluttered back to when he had Taeil’s blood. It was so sweet and hot that he almost lost it. He started to blush and shook that memory away. That was the first and last time he will drink from a human. He rushed outside and jumped into his car and floored it to his house.

When he pulled up, Taeil rushed out the house and got into the passenger seat. “Don't ask.” And he went quiet. This time Zico didn't look into his head. He decided against it. “There is one thing I want to teach you before we left Taeil.” He went to a park and looked at Taeil to speak until a thought hit him.

He looked at his hand that the sun was hitting. He's been so caught up about Yisa that he forgot that Taeil was a new vampire. “Does that not hurt?” Taeil glanced down at his han

Please log in to read the full chapter