My Vampire Boyfriend

Revived
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

Zico almost fainted when he heard what his mom said. He grabbed a chair when his legs started to feel wobbly and sat down. "He's a what?" Zico wanted to make sure he heard her correctly. "He's a newly vampire." His mom repeated.  There! He was about to lose his head. "H-h-how?" Taeil sat down just as confused. "Look. What your grandma told you was true. Vampire blood does heal all wounds but what you failed to remember is this. When you feed a human your blood you can not leave their sides until 24 hours are up. That's just until your blood has left their system. If they die with your blood on their system then they come back as a vampire." His mom started to rub her head. "Zico. It's your responsibility to teach him since you turned him. Now that he's a vampire his emotions will be heighten. Make sure he doesn't feed on no humans because that would be very bad. Teach him how to use his powers. I'm not apart of this. I will help you when it's necessary but if you don't need me I will not help you." With that she slowly walked up stairs. It was so quiet in the kitchen. Mostly because Zico was shocked. "No no no no no no no no" he said before he dashed up to his room. He was pacing back and forth when Taeil finally made it up to his room. "This can't be happening! What have I done?" He was walking faster and faster. "Zico.." Taeil called out. He ignored him and kept walking. "What am I going to do?" Zico went and looked him in the first. "I've trapped you in a 18 year old body. You will never grow old and people will start to wonder why and oh god!" Zico was starting to feel even more worst. "Your parents! What are they going to say? Oh my god they're going to disown you and is not going to want you anymore and now you're going to be craving blood and-" Taeil gabbed his arm and kissed him hard. With that Zico stopped rambling and stared at Taeil. "Stop worrying! I can handle my parents. I  can handle this secret and I have you to teach me. Now we can be together forever. Sure I crave blood now but at least I get to have you." Zico walked away from him and sat down on the bed. "You don't understand Taeil. You don't understand the troubles of being a vampire." Taeil looked like he was about to cry. Oh no. No no no no no no. If he starts crying it's going to take him forever to stop. "You're not happy? You don't want to be with me anymore?" He started sniffling and Zico jumped up. He pulled Taeil into his arms and started to shh him. "No no no. Taeil I am happy. Trust me. I'm beyond ecstatic to have you back. Don't ever think I don't want to be with you because I do. I really do. If I didn't want to be with I wouldn't have gotten with you in the first place. Turning into a vampire won't change that fact." He wiped his eyes and looked at me. "Really? You mean it?" Zico nodded. "Since you are a vampire now you can tell if I'm lying by my heart beat. Just calm down and concentrate. Control your breathing." Zico saw Taeil take a deep breath and  took his hand and placed it on his chest. "How is it?" He asked him. Taeil looked up at him. "You're telling the truth." 
"See. I'm so so happy you're back." He pulled Taeil into a hug. "I guess there are so perks of being a vampire. Like how you just need blood. Unlike me who have to eat food, you can now survive without it."  Taeil started to look upset. "I can't eat my favorite foods anymore!?" 
"H- hey calm down. Remember your emotions are heighten. Everything that you feel with be 30 times that. You can still eat it. I was just saying that you don't need it like I do." Zico phone started to ring. "Perfect timing." He made Taeil sit down as he looked at his voicemail. It was from Taeil's parents. He started to look mortified as the voicemail came to an end. "No no no no no no no no no." Taeil got up and made his way to him. "What is it?" Zico started to pace around again. "Your mom said that they'll be back Tuesday. Your back door in your kitchen is broken and where you got stabbed there is blood! And and and I still have to train you. How in the hell am I going to get you under control with in two days? Oh man oh man.." Taeil covered his mouth. "We can fix the window tomorrow-"
"Tomorrow's Sunday! The place is closed!" 
"Monday. We can get it fixed Monday. I can go over there to my house tomorrow to clean up-" 
"You're not goin

Please log in to read the full chapter