You Can't Leave Me

I can't. Not Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun P.O.V


What the hell was that? I was shocked at what unfolded in front of me. She can't be with me anymore? What does mean if this continues? I was at a loss. "Uh Jonghyun?" Key walked down stairs with her laptop. "I think you should see this." It was on Facebook. It was on the comment section. I started to read and my eyes got bigger as I went further down. "Oh my god.." I sat down on the couch. The others started to look at them too. "That's why she ran out crying." Key said sadly. "She's getting a lot of hate on social media." Taemin kicked the chair across the room. He was fuming mad. "This is not fair! She doesn't deserve this." Onew went and grab the boy by his arm and made him sit down. "It's awful I'll admit. She shouldn't be getting attack like this or having those things said to her but this is something she should have known that was going to happen. If she can't handle this then she shouldn't be with Jonghyun." Minho shot him a look that told him to shut it. "Yeah but she's just an normal college student. She's not an idol. These things happen a lot to idols but rarely to regular people." Minho looked over at me. "You should go after her. She ran out of here pretty upset. It's no telling what she might do. She's going to need you. She needs you the most right now." Key looked at her phone. It kept ringing. It had been going off nonstop. What great timing. "Hello?" He answered. "You're Laney, her best friend. This is Key from SHINee.." He was starting to look stress. "Yeah we saw. She ran out the apartment. She's pretty upset. I don't know but Jonghyun is running after her... Yeah I'll let you know when we get her back... I promise." With that he hung up the phone. He looked at me. "What are waiting for? Go! Hurry up before something happen to her." I nodded and ran out the door. When I got outside I started to run down the street. Screaming and yelling her name I was getting more and more worried. It was dark, raining and cold. "Raquel! Answer me! Where are you!?" God please don't let anything happen to her. I can't lose the love of my life. I was about to yell again when I spotted her. I slowed to a stop. She was taking a deep breath. She is not about to do what I think she's about to do. A car soon was coming down the road and it was coming fast. With her eyes still close she stepped out on to the road and walked till she got to the middle. "Noooo!!" I started running, hoping I make it in time. The car was coming closer and closer to her. "Raquel!" I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms just as the car sped passed us. She started banging on my chest. "Let me go! Let me go! I was suppose to die.Why'd you save me? I'm going to hurt your popularity and make people around the world hate you. I can't stand if you lose everything because of me! I said LET ME GO!" She tried to break loose but I gripped her tighter. I pulled her head to mine and kissed her. I kissed her like my life depended on it. The rain was flowing down and mixed in with our kiss. "Nothing and I mean nothing can bring me down and make me lose everything but my self. I'm sorry! I'm sorry that you had to experience that but it's only going to get worst. Fans can't stand the idea of their idol dating someone and sometimes they can get out of hand. I need you Raquel! I can't spend a day without you. Coming back home to you is always the highlight of my day. No matter how hard and stressful the day has been, coming home to you." I put my hand against her cheek. "Coming home to you makes it all better. I just might lose everything if you are not by my side. I can't focus unless you're mine. You can't die. Killing yourself is not the answer. Your pain will cease but you will just cause pain to the people that loves you. Your mom and Laney. The guys and me. I love you so much and I would not know what to do if you died. You can't go and leave me here. You can't leave me. Please Raquel." I could feel the tears coming down but I hope she just thinks it the rain and not my tears. She looked up from my chest. I could see her eyes watering up. "Oppa!" She jumped up into my arms and put her arms around my neck. I hugged her back just as hard. "I'm so-sorry!" She was crying so much that she could barely speak. "Shh. It's alright. I'm here. Everything's going to be fine." I hugged her and rubbed her head. "Come on. Let's get you back. The guys must be worried sick. Also we got to get you back before Laney make Key cry."  That made her smile. She nodded as she took a hold of my hand. 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Onew P.O.V

 

I was pacing back and forth. Where the hell are they? "Will you sit down, you making me sick seeing you walk back and forth." Key said. "It's been hours! Hours since they left and we haven't heard a word yet." I yelled. It's sad ain't it. I'm still in love with her. You'd think after all the time that has passed I'd be over her and the fact that she's now dating my friend and bandmate should've shoved those feelings away. When she came here when summer started all those feelings just came rushing back and I can't tell her or him. She's my first love and it's hard to get over a first love. I just have to bury these feelings and throw them in the ocean. No one can ever know. I'm not a girlfriend stealer. God just let her come back safe and I'll swallow these feelings for good. Just be alright. "Maybe I should call the police." I dashed towards the phone but Minho got to it first. "Now you know that we can't do that. Do you really want this all over the news? You're usually the calm and collected one. What's going on with you?" He leaned into my face searching for answers that I didn't want to give. "Nothing! I'm just worried something happened to her. I don't want her head stone to say
 "Cause of death: hate comments by her boyfriend fans and his friends did nothing about it" and have out names under it. I don't want to be called a murder! Just give me the phone back!" I was wrestling with him trying to get the phone out of his hand. The door started to open and Jonghyun walked in with his arms around her. My heart sunk at that but I guess that's something I'll have to get over. "Noona!" Taemin ran and attacked her in a hug. He spun her around and set her back down. Minho and key was next. I gave her a hug. Maybe I hugged her a little bit to long. "I'm glad you're safe." I said after letting her her go. "Go on up stairs, take a shower and head on the bed. You must be tired and freezing." She nodded and went up the stairs. When I knew that she was gone I turned back and looked at Jonghyun. "Where did you find her?"  He shook his head. "You don't want to know." 
"Come on just tell me where-" Taemin interrupted me. "Just drop it. What matters is that she is safe and sound without a scratch. You should go shower to. You're just as soaked as she was." Taemin said glancing over at Jonghyun. "Yeah I need to. I'll see you guys." I nodded and the guys and I filed out his house one by one. 

 

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter