It Has Begun

I can't. Not Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Raquel P.O.V


A couple of months has passed and school is out for the summer! I'm back in Korea with Jonghyun and spending my summer with him. I have been here for two weeks now. The boys were excited to see me again. Especially Taemin. They were happy to hear that we got together. "Good. Now finally he might be able to focus on our comeback. Taemin and I are tired of covering for you." Onew said but you could tell he was joking and was glad to have him back. I haven't had the feeling of someone stalking me but Laney told me not to let my guard down just yet. It's just going to get worse from here on out. It's been hard especially here in Korea because we have to wear masks whenever we go out. It's okay though. We are going strong. I  didn't have the chance to explore Korea because of what happened last time. Jonghyun left at 6 this morning to meet with the guys. While he's gone I might as well go out. While I was walking down the sidewalk my phone started to ring. 

"Lanes! How are things over in Hawaii? I miss you so much." 

"I miss you to babe. I just had to get my mind off of things and coming here with my sister was a good idea."
 
"I still think Liam was stupid for breaking up with you. You should've just let me beat the crap out of him with my shovel. I can't believe he didn't break off that arrange marriage. You guys dated for like what 4 years?" 

"It's alright. He let a good one go. I can see that he never loved me since he married some heir to a fashion company just because they were doing business with his mom. It is plenty of fish out there and he just wasn't my fish to catch. Soo?..." Oh here we go. " how is it going with your fish?" She asked me curiously.

"Fantastic. We been on a couple of dates now. We can't do what normal couples do and we have to be careful when we go out. Lanes, I'm really starting to-"

"Ya!" She started yelling in her native language. Uh oh.. She sounds pretty angry. "Raquel I got to go. This bastard just almost hit me with his scooter and made me drop my strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. Strawberry shortcake!" With that she hung up the phone. Yikes. I laughed to myself. I don't know if I should feel more sorry for the guy or Lanes. You'd think she'd be more upset over about almost getting hit by a scooter then dropping her ice cream. I feel her though. That's one of my favorite ice cream. I stopped walking when I saw this amazing LBD in the window. "Oh..." I went closer to the window. It was absolutely stunning. I wonder how'd I look in. "Don't even think about it you ugly cow." One girl said to me. Her friend started laughing. "Maybe you should say it in English. She look like someone who doesn't know how to speak our native language." The girl nodded. "You are ugly. You'll just make it ugly." They laughed even louder and went into the store. They didn't even give me chance to say anything but they're not worth my time. I know people are mean but... That was just rude. I should buy groceries. He's running low. I decided to go to the nearest market and just by simple things. I went to get a buggy and started walking around. "Okay list. Show mama what she needs." I told my iPhone as I walked around to go get water first. I dialed Jonghyun number and waited for him to pick up. "Hello?" After a couple of minutes he picked up. "I was calling to see what you wanted for dinner. It's been awhile since I got together with the guys so ask them what they want too." I heard rattling and Taemin started talking. "Raquel! You're on speaker." 
"Hey!" Key, Minho and Onew yelled out. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hey guys. I wanted to know what you wanted for dinner?" I could hear them arguing in the back ground. "Onew!!!" Key whined. "You always want chicken. Get something different!" After a couple of minutes Minho took the phone. "They can't decided so I'm going to. Get beef and lettuce. Also make spicy chicken please." I could hear Onew cheering in the back. "Yah! Give me the phone!" Jonghyun yelled. "Go ahead and cook when you get back because we're almost done. See you at home." With that said, he hung up the phone. My stomach jumped at what he said. See you at home. For some reason I got happy. While I was throwing things in the buggy a shiver ran up my spine and I glanced around. Just now I got this feeling that I was being watched. Shake it off Raquel. You been through this. It's probably nothing. I looked at the last thing on my list. I had to buy eggs for breakfast. I walked down the isle to get my favorite brand. While I was looking at them something hit me in the head. I gasped as the coldness ran down my face. I took a napkin and wiped my face. When I did I saw something hit the ground. An egg! Someone threw an egg at me. I looked around an I saw a couple of girls run around the corner. This has been going on for a while. No matter where I go, someone say something mean to me or throws somethings at me. You don't even want to KNOW what they threw at me the third day I was here. It took me forever to get that smell to out my hair. It took a lot of perfume, I mean A LOT so he wouldn't get suspicious. Wearing a hat helped to. I looked up at the ceiling to keep from crying. I can't tell Jonghyun. I couldn't. I didn't want to be the one thing that distracts him from work. I can deal with this. I can... I hurried to the cashier and paid for my stuff so I could hurry up and go back. I couldn't let him see me like this. It took so much convincing the first time that nothing was wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

{Somewhere in Hawaii}

 

Laney P.O.V

 


"Stop! STOP!!!!" I was screaming as I ran. I saw a rock in the ground and picked it up. Getting my th

Please log in to read the full chapter