A Stalker?

I can't. Not Anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun P.OV

 

We tapped our glasses together and sipped it. "You're absolutely beautiful you know?" She looked surprised as she placed her wine glass down. "The girl that I saw back in Korea was silly and childish. The girl on the dance floor was oozing y. The girl in front of me right now is just...just so breathtakingly beautiful. I love that you have so many sides of you." 
"Jeez." She looked down as a blush started to fill in her cheeks. "Thank you and thank you for the food. I never had such an expensive and delicious steak. I guess it'll be my turn to treat you although it probably won't be an expensive dinner like this one. Hmm... I know! How about I cook you an home cooked meal but I'll have to do it at your place since I don't have a place of my own yet. Will that be fine?" I nodded. "Definitely, I look forward to tasting your cooking." The smile on her face went off as she stared at the other side of the room. "Hey. Hey." She looked back at me. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I just stared at her. "I didn't say anything. Is everything alright? Is something bothering you?" She glanced back at the other side and looked back at me. "Everything's cool. I just remembered that I have a huge test that I have to take Monday and Laney promised to help me study to make sure I got everything down packed. This test is critical an pertinent to my career as a novelist." I think she tried to make that sound legit but I feel that something is off. Like she's trying to hide something. I wanted to take a night walk with her but I guess I'll let it slide this time. "Alright." I smiled at her. "Let's go." Grabbing her bag she pushed her chair under and waited at the exit while I paid for dinner. It was silent the whole way back but I didn't care. I just love her company. I grabbed her hand as we walked to her room. After reaching her door I pulled her into a hug. "I had a great time with you tonight. I can't wait for our second date." She have my hand a squeeze. "I enjoyed myself as well. You better be looking forward to my cooking. Now. Even if my food is not good I insist that you eat every bite." She gave me a very adorable smile as she leaned up and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight." She said as she opened her door, waved at me and went inside. I walked away and halfway to my car I realized something. I'm a hypocrite. I said you're not suppose to invite her to your house till at least the third date and here I am only in my second and she's already coming to my house. Does it count if she invited herself and that it's not really my House but a hotel? "Oh whatever! My girl is going to cook for me!" I jumped up and kicked my heels together and started to do a little dance. Realizing that I was in public I quickly cleared my throat and looked around. Seeing how no one was there I quickly jumped into my car and floored it all the way home.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Raquel P.O.V 

 

As soon as I stepped into the room I was ambushed by Laney. "You have some serious explaining to do!" She loudly exclaimed and pulled me to the bed. Pushing me down she sat next to me and pulled out her phone. "What the hell is this Raquel!?" She showed me her phone. What I saw made my heart stop. It was a video of me running and Jonghyun running after me. It kept going all the way till the part where he said I love you and it cuts off there. "This is like one of those K drama where the guy realizes his feelings and chased after the lead girl but she runs away because his evil mom said that she would end her if she stays in contact with her son. He runs after her and confesses that he loves her." I stared at her. I didn't have anything to say after hearing what she said. "Is that were you were tonight? With him. Tell me the details! Oh! This is so amazing! My best friend is dating a Kpop star. Now if I only I could get Onew to notice me." She went on and on cheerfully about how he would purpose and how their wedding and honey moon would be. I lied about how Jonghyun and I met. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was beat and almost . She would think that it was her fault for leaving me alone and I don't want that. She stopped talking when she saw how quiet I was. "Babe? What's wrong?" 

"Hmm?" I forgot that I was staring at her. "What makes you think something's wrong?" I gave her my biggest smile. "Nope. Na uh. Somethings definitely wrong. I know you too well not to notice when something is up with you. I especially know I'm right because you are forcing yourself to smile. Tell me what is going on Raquel." Shoot. I sighed. She's dead serious and won't drop it till I tell her. She don't say my name unless she's mad/irritated/means what she say, wants to know something or is introducing me to someone. "Jonghyun took me to a dance club and we were leaving to go to dinner. On the way to the car I had a feel that I was being watched." She propped her chin on her hand. "You felt as if you were being watched?" I nodded. "Then after we ate we were drinking our wine and talking when it happened again. I looked across the room but didn't see anyone but I could still feel eyes on me." Laney sat up. "You might have a stalker." 
"A a a STALKER!?" Fear crept up the back of my neck. I wrapped my hands aro

Please log in to read the full chapter