2/2

White T-Shirt

“I’ll see you later Jongin”

“See you later my ” An annoyed Kai mumbled,

 propping himself on the hard leather couch once again.

“It’s all because of that hyung’s birthday party” He groaned.

He was surfing through the boring channels when he stopped at one particular channel.

IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND CHEATING ON YOU?

IS YOUR RELATION GOING TO END SOON?

It said.

A cold sweat crept down his back.

He decided to watch for a little while. It’s not that I had any doubts or anything regarding my girlfriend, Kai told himself. ‘There’s nothing wrong with making sure’

The female anchor spoke, “Does she talk to other boys a lot? Is she too friendly with other guys?”

Kai tapped his chin. A gasp escaped his mouth when he remembered this morning’s little ‘too-friendly’ chat with the next door annoying-neighbour.

“Pfft. That doesn’t prove anything” 

“Does she not pay attention to you anymore? Are you having a lot of fights with each other now a days?”

Kai gulped.

The anchor continued, “ I may have bad news for you Sir—“

But Kai didn’t even bother listening to the TV anymore as he bolted for the door.

 

Kai cringed as he mentally pictured Krystal cheating on him.

Kai slapped himself as he thought of Jackson and Krystal kissing each other.

“NOO! I WON’T LET THAT HAPPEN”

 

Kai was hiding behind a car when he spotted the couple near the grocery store; giggling and teasing each other, much to his dismay.

“Aw Jackson. You’re—that’s—so—cute” he could barely hear them so, he was trying really hard to form the sentences. 

A crease in his forehead appeared,

“You’re so— too” Jackson replied in a husky tone.

‘You’re so cute too?! If not cute, then Y??!!”

Kai was fuming.

‘I’ll kill you’ Kai was sending daggers in the Chinese male’s direction. 

“Check this out” He saw Jackson taking out a strawberry from the grocery bag.

‘Hm? What is this guy up to now?’ Kai scratched his ear in annoyance. 

“It’s really sweet, Krys”

“Is it?” The young woman looked doubtful, she eyed the the fruit in his hands.

“Try it yourself” Said Jackson as he reached out his hand and fed it to Kai’s girlfriend. 

The tan skinned male’s hands balled into fists. 

He couldn’t take it anymore.

So he turned his back on the couple and squatted down, his back on the car.

Only a couple of moments had passed when he heard Krystal’s concerned voice, “Kai? Is that you?”

“Huh?!” Jongin snapped his head back and noticed that the car behind which he was hiding had already left; exposing him.

“Oh…hey?” he turned around his body to find Krystal with her arms crossed over her chest; looking down on him, obviously angry.

 

 

“Just what do you think were you doing?” Asked Krystal in a dangerous tone when

the couple reached their shared house.

 Kai gulped. 

“Uhh” 

“Well?” She asked once more, her eyes narrowed into a scrutinizing stare.

“I was just… you know…” The woman lifted her brow.

“What about you then HUH?” Kai snapped his fingers as if he remembered something.

Krystal said, askingly,“What about me?”

“What were you two doing behind my back?”

“Nothing” she shrugged.

“But you were!” he pointed his index finger at her, accusingly.

“You were cheating on me!” 

Krystal scoffed in disbelief. 

"Excuse me?" Krystal couldn't believe the words coming out of her

boyfriend's mouth. 

"You -- you heard me" 

"What're you gonna do about it then?" Challenged Krystal, a small smirk hovering

above her lips; taking Kai by surprise.

"Huh?" 

"If I was-- cheating on you, what're you gonna do about it? Break up with me?" SooJung stated, deadpan.

Kai swallowed hard at her words.

"Whatever! Forget it" Kai threw his arms in the air and exclaimed dramatically as he stomped away.

 

"Maybe I was wrong" An hour had passed by and Kai was still

pacing round the room continously ever since he 

and his girlfriend had the fight.

Of course he didn't want to break up with her.

He just wanted Krystal to himself. 

Kai particularly hated that Jackson named guy.

'Ugh, it's all his fault'

"Should I apologize...? No no no. She was wrong not me" He aggressively shook his head.

Kai was still making up his mind when a sound of glass shattering was heard.

Kai's eyes widened at once and he stilled. 

"HUH?" He didn't even waste a second more as he dashed outside and into the kitchen, 

where Krystal was.

He saw  Krystal in a crouched position, a pained expression

on her pretty face.

"BABE!" Pieces of broken glass were scattered across the kitchen floor and Krystal was sitting in the corner.

Kai quickly positioned himself next to his girlfriend and placed

a hand on her face, turning SooJung to face him.

"Jongin~" tears were welled up in her eyes as she looked up through her eyelashes.

"What happened?" Kai was beyond concerned.

Krystal sniffed and showed him her finger, "Boo boo"

Kai melted at the softness of her voice. His eyes darted towards her finger 

where a single small cut was visible.

Kai stopped himself from bursting into a fit of laughter seeing his girlfriend's hurt face.

"D- does it hurt?" he asked instead.

Krystal nodded her head.

"Aww my precious baby" Kai brought her finger near his lips and gave it a small peck.

Krystal's pupils dilated but she said nothing. She turned her head the other way.

"Look at me, love" Kai cupped her cheek and forced her to look his way once more.

He lifted her chin and proceeded to lean in and eventually claimed her lips.

After breaking the kiss, Kai scooped up his girlfriend and placed her on the island counter.

 

"It doesn't hurt anymore now does it?" Kai asked after he finished cleaning the mess up as he moved towards Krytal.

Krystal shook her head silently. 

"You know where it hurts?" Krystal looked up and met his loving gaze.

"Where?" she asked in a low tone, playing with the hem of her shirt.

Kai took her small hand in his hand and placed it on his chest, near his heart.

Krystal blushed plenty shades of red.

"Ya-h" she stammered. 

"Specially when you are wearing that white shirt of mine" Kai grinned. 

Krystal cleared awkwardly, "Y-yeah?"

Kai smirked, Krystal was gone and now there was SooJung.

Kai reached out his hand and placed it on her thigh, it once in a while.

"St-op"

"You're so cute when your embarassed" Kai pinched her.

Kai pulled back his hand and placed both of them

on either side of the island counter; trapping her.

"What're y-you upto now Jongin?"

"You'll find out soon enough" Said Kai sudductively in her ear as he crashed his lips on hers.

His hands found their way to he back.

A moan escaped SooJung's mouth when Kai's hand roamed her back; inside her shirt.

Kai bit Krystal's lower lip as he lifted the white fabric and took it off his girlfriend-- his eyes hungrily eyeing her.

"Let's take care of this first, kay?" he said, his lips when he threw the white-T shirt on the ground.

 

"I can't think straight because of it and I'm about to lose my mind"

 

 

 

Author's Cute-Fluffy corner

That was cute right? I worked really hard on this. My head was upside down for quite a few days. 

This is exactly what I had in my mind. I put my imagination into words. 

Special thanks to Byun Bubu,

Not that she did anything kekek.

Check out the poll below and comment- upvote

 

 

I'm probably not gonna write any more BAEKYEON fics since I'm not a shipper.

BUT, I'm a hardcore KAISTAL shipper.

Look forward to many many more Kaistal fics.

Are any BAEKYEON shippers reading this?

If so, I have good news for you my pal.

My sister is major shipper.

DarkJustice aka BYUN BUBU

Check out her fics.

She writes loads of BAEKYEON fics

Also GTAE fics.

 

 

 

Check out my another KAISTAL fic,