Tireless Nights

Necklace of Regrets

Chapter 47

A/N : Omg i regret buying the white iphone so much..









“Leave it for later.”

Yuri’s shoulders hit the bottom of the lake as the magnitude of the stress she had been under finally took it’s toll on her. Her arms felt weak, her brain was blank and she could do nothing but paddle the boat back to shore lifelessly.

She didn’t feel like “Eagle-eye Yuri” or “Sniper Yul” or any of those other cool names that her colleagues used to call her.

For a few minutes she felt like “Loser Yul”, “The Failure” and “Thrash can Yuri”, these names were familiar to her, yet kept distant in the deepest parts of her memory.

“Yuri?”

That pleasant voice immediatly worked like a charm, pulling Yuri out of her trance and back into reality.

All Yuri saw in front of her was the blonde girl with straight, flawless long hair, staring back at her, her coffee brown eyes exchanging contact with Yuri’s onyx coloured ones.

“So I’m not the only one who likes to space out huh?” Jessica giggled, taking the paddles from Yuri.

"Jessica.. Let me.” Yuri protested, attempting to take the paddles back but Jessica made a small pout and shook her head.

“My arms are getting flabby because you won’t let me work out.” she whined, flicking her triceps, causing a small layer of fat to jiggle.

Yuri couldn’t help but smile at Jessica.

“Ara--”

“YURI! JESSICA! HURRY UP! YURIN’S HUNGRY!” Tiffany yelled once again.

Yuri twitched her eyebrow in slight annoyance and turned her head back.

“YEAH YEAH SHUT UP!” she shouted.

Jessica chuckled, rowing the boat back to shore.

 

 

 


“TaeTae, open up.” Tiffany commanded, prodding Taeyeon’s lips with a spoonful of rice.

“Fany, I’m strong enough to hold the spoon myself.” Taeyeon protested.

“Open up before I make you open up.” Tiffany growled, sending an eye signal to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nodded and picked up a pair of chopsticks to force open Taeyeon’s mouth before starting to walk over to Taeyeon.

“Fine.” Taeyeon grumbled, chewing the rice indignantly.

Tiffany gave another signal to Sooyoung to signal for her to go back before smiling at Taeyeon.

“Good girl.” the brunette purred.

“Neh, Fany ah? How’s that Stanley guy?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Upon hearing the name, Tiffany acted as though she had just heard about her best friend’s death ; her eyes widened and the bowl of rice she was holding hit the ground with a ear splitting crash.

“Tiffany?!” Taeyeon exclaimed but a sharp pain hit her stomach and she fell back into the chair.

“Ti..ffany.” she repeated herself, her strength not even half of what it was just mere seconds ago.

“TaeTae!” Tiffany yelled out in shock, stepping over the glass and helping her girlfriend sit up properly.

A sharp pain pricked her leg and Tiffany looked down at her heel to see a small shard of glass sticking out of an open wound which was bleeding badly.

“Clumsy.. Fany.” Taeyeon said with a pained expression on her face as she pulled Tiffany down on her lap.

“TaeTae, I can do it myself.” Tiffany said, trying to stop Taeyeon who was slowly bending down to pluck out the glass from Tiffany’s leg.

“Don’t make me bite you.” Taeyeon threatened, baring her small teeth at Tiffany with a puppy like growl escaping her lips.

Tiffany smiled but winced in pain when Taeyeon plucked the bloody shard out.

“There.” Taeyeon said proudly, taking a plaster and putting it on the wound, before patting it gently.

“Yah! You two!” Sunny yelled, covering her eyes while Sooyoung distracted herself with cleaning up the shards of glass scattered over the marble floor.

“Aish, you two. Go get a room.” Yuri rolled her eyes at Tiffany who was now resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Araso.” Taeyeon chuckled, placing her hands underneath Tiffany’s thigh and shoulder in an attempt to lift her up, but her lack of energy sent her landing back on the chair with a loud thump.

“Let me.” Tiffany chuckled, copying Taeyeon’s tone of voice as she picked Taeyeon up and limped out the door towards their house. (The house is rented just in case you guys forgot)

“HaiYA!” Tiffany said with a cute chinese accent as she kicked the door open and landed on the couch with Taeyeon underneath her.

“You’re heavy.” Taeyeon wheezed.

“Yah!”

A lcrack echoed through the room ; Tiffany's hand landed on Taeyeon’s arm as Tiffany hit her girlfriend before biting down hard on Taeyeon’s neck.

A loud yelp escaped Taeyeon’s mouth,, but was quickly silenced by Tiffany’s soft, luscious lips.

“That’s cheating.” Taeyeon whined into Tiffany’s mouth, though she was practically enjoying every second that their lips were connected.

“Should I stop?” Tiffany teased, slowly parting their lips.

Taeyeon’s limp body offered her limited choices; she couldn’t pull Tiffany’s head back down, neither could she push herself up.

“Tippaniiiiiiiiiiii!~” a long, loud whine reached Tiffany’s ears and her heart melted instantly.

“N-no.” Tiffany said resolutely, though her heart was pounding against her chest like a prisoner in a cell, rioting against her last sentence.

“Tippaniiiii~!” Taeyeon said in an aegyo voice, making a cute pout until Tiffany finally relented.

“F-fine.” Tiffany her lips before slowly lowering herself down onto Taeyeon’s awaiting lips again.







“Neh Sooyoung, are you done yet?” Sunny complained, finishing the last of the dirty dishes.

“Almost.. Done.” Sooyoung replied in between her chewing.

“Ish, hurry up, or you can wash your dishes on your own.” Sunny said with an annoyed tone, walking back into dining room to see Sooyoung still contentedly eating away.

“You’re in a hurry?” Sooyoung questioned, looking up from her bowl of rice.

Sunny glanced at her watch before she turned her back and walked back into the kitchen.

Curious, Sooyoung slowly got up and walked to the kitchen.

“What is she doing?” she asked herself, peering over Sunny’s short frame to see her brewing coffee and making brownies.

“OMO!” Sooyoung exclaimed in pleasant delight as she attempted to take one of the brownies from the tray, but Sunny slapped her hand away.

“Not for you.” she grimaced, moving the tray away.

Sooyoung’s heart sank.

 

….

 

An awkward silence filled the room as Sunny continued to carefully even out the coffee powder on the filter before pouring hot water through the filter slowly. Water filled the mug and Sunny smiled to herself, taking a deep whiff of the delectable aroma that surrounded the rim of the cup.

“It’s for Onew, isn’t it?” Sooyoung asked, her voice almost sounding accusing.

Sunny just nodded without turning around, not knowing that Sooyoung’s feelings were torn.

“There’s some leftover pizza in the fridge if you’re still hungry.” she stated, pouring the coffee into a small thermoflask and one by one, putting the brownies carefully into a container.

“Why don’t you ever make them for me?” Sooyoung thought, unconsciously letting out a small sigh as she slumped back on the wall with a small knock.

“Soo?” Sunny turned back, looking at Sooyoung who seemed dazed.

“Aww c’mon, you know I love you too, right?” Sunny smiled, making a small heart shape with her hands before punching Sooyoung’s shoulder the way good friends would.

“Not the love that I want though..” Sooyoung said to herself.

“Y-yeah.” she smiled, before she turned her back and headed to the shower ,”I’m gonna take a bath..”
Sunny, knowing nothing, smiled to her.

“Okay! I’ll be going over to Onew oppa’s apartment for a while, I’ll be back later! Bye Sooyoung~ Don’t miss me!” Sunny said playfully, grabbing her coat before she left the apartment, closing the door behind her.

“I’ll try.” Sooyoung said softly, turning on the tap and letting the cold shower water hit her body.

opened in response as the cold sensation froze her nerves for a second before she shuddered before she slowly adjusted her breathing.

Everything seemed to calm down around her, her mind cleared and aside from her vision which was still blackened since she had her eyes closed, her other senses had heightened.

The chirping of crickets being clearly evident aside the heavy pitter patter of large droplets of water that dripped from her body ; every centimetre of skin prickled as the shower water hit them, sending another electric shock up Sooyoung’s spine, the smell of a light drizzle drifted into her nose as her eyes perked open and she looked outside the foggy window.

Invisible and sleek in the dark night, but countless and heavy in magnitude like a shower of arrows, the drizzle escalated into a heavy downpour as Sooyoung sat on the bathroom floor.

Deciding not to catch a cold, she forced herself up and dried herself before throwing on a hoodie which covered her shorts.

“Yoona!” she said in a slightly raised voice, hoping the doctor would hear her, but all she saw when she entered the room was Yoona sleeping peacefully with her thumb in .

Quietly, Sooyoung closed the door and went back into the living room.

Grabbing a cushion, she hugged it and slumped back on the couch, staring absent mindedly out the window.


“Look’s like it’s gonna be another sleepless night.” she grumbled.













A/N : Aish, I wanna change my iphone housing to black.. Should I? It’ll cost me a hundred bucks though. I mean.. there’s loads of cases to go with the black iphone but definitely not the white :\
I seriously might change the housing if I can’t take it. And I might consider buying privacy film, assuming that it’ll not screw up even with a Deff Cleave Aluminium Bumper on.. If there aren’t any bubbles, then good, it not.. Fml >_>.
Aish Iphone iphone, wae you so troublesome?
Anyways, I shall go to sleep now, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. There was soosun for you people who have been complaining bout me not mentioning that couple >_>
And also, I created a new fic which is called Thousand Word Love Poem. Support it alright? I’ll be updating that fic AFTER I get my new computer and finish designing my poster for that fic. Seriously.. should I change the iphone housing.... -contemplates-

Anyways.. Stay tuned for my next update and until then~



Time out~
- debates with myself-