02. Meeting Jeon Jungkook

Chasing Our Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------

02: Meeting Jeon Jungkook

----------------------------------------------

"Lee Jihoon."

 

"Here."

 

"Kim Yoonji."

 

"Here!"

 

It was another typical start of a school day. The teacher was taking the attendance of the class when Haejung started droning out. Her name was always called last because her name started with a 'Y', so she didn't really pay attention to her teacher whenever she took attendance for her class. But after a while, the teacher placed down the attendance list. Haejung was confused. E-Eh? Did she forget about me?

"I'll stop taking attendance for a while, because there's a new transfer student from Seoul-" The murmurings started growing louder and louder.

 

"New student? I hope it's a hot chick...not that we don't already have Haejung, but still..."

 

"Do you think it's gonna be a 'he'? The guys in our class are ugly as fuc-"

 

"Silence!" The teacher rolled her eyes before continuing, "We don't want to keep him waiting for long. Come in Jeon Jungkook-ssi!" A dark haired male walked into the room. A mixture of groans and cheers could be heard from the other students.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi, you can sit at the window seat, beside Ms Yoo over there." Haejung's eyes widened at the new presence who walked towards the seat beside hers, and took a seat next to her. The teacher continued with the class and started to continue taking the attendance. "Ryu Wonho..."

 

Haejung glanced over at the male, having a once-over of the male's side profile. Jawline that looked like it could cut. Check. Perfectly styled hair. Check. Eyes...closed? Wait what?He just sat down for less than 2 minutes and he's actually asleep! Haejung couldn't believe her eyes. He's probably a new record breaker for dozing off so quickly. This Jungkook guy is really something.

 

"Yoo Haejung."

"..."

 

"Yoo Haejung!" Haejung jolted up from her admiring- no scratch that, her analyzing of the new student. "H-Here!" The class continued with Jungkook sleeping and with Haejung sneaking glances to his side.

 

---

"Haejung-ah! I heard your class has a transfer student? Is he hot?" The wavy-haired female practically yelled the moment she saw Haejung walking towards their usual table with her food tray.

"Yah Jieun! Why do you want to know about this kind of things?" The shoulder-length haired female sitting beside her questioned, flicking her friend's forehead.

"Ow! You didn't have to do that! And of course i would ask that given how good-looking guys in this school are practically non-existent."Jieun pouted before gazing up to the ceiling dreamily. "I heard in high school there are thousands of hot seniors,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter