01. Prologue: The Yoo Twins

Chasing Our Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

----------------------------------------------

01. Prologue: The Yoo Twins

----------------------------------------------

They were fraternal twins. They shared the same blood, same birthday, same first name. She was born merely a few minutes later. But why did she get to have everything?

 

Yoo Haejung, the younger of the twins, had the most attention since young. She was the more popular one in middle school and had loads of friends. Her academics were good. No scratch that, her studies were perfect. Definitely perfect as she topped in every subject and won in many academic competitions. Plus, she has a talent in music. To top off the already sweet and delicious cake, she had an outgoing and carefree personality. Tell me, who wouldn't like her?

 

Yoo Soojung really liked her sister and adored her too. However, she just happened to have the opposite of whatever her younger sister has. In everything she does, she just happened to have the short end of the stick. One, she wasn't extremely talented. Neither in academics nor music. Heck, she really at those aspects. Two, she was a wallflower in school, and constantly criticised for being a "downgraded version of her amazing sister".

 

She was fine being less popular than her sister and less talented though. But being constantly compared to your sister about everything since you were born would definitely , wouldn't it?

 

Her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter