chapter two

Pairing Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, if their schedules allow it, the remaining members of 5thReality and GOT7 watch their three friends making a fool out of themselves,together with Joshua and Vernon.

Finally the four girls and five boys are able to settle onto the living room floor in the boys' dorm together again. They had been very  with training and different schedules for the past few weeks and thus none or only a few of them had been able to watch "English Talk" but that afternoon was the first in a while they all had free. So the obligatory bickering about who was allowed to sit where in order to have the best possible view of the tv started,only to be stopped by an annoyed Jaebum, who just sat down right in front of the device, making everybody complain about it in the process, or an exasperated Jinyoung, who knew that they would miss the show if they kept on quarreling.

After everyone had settled down Jinyoung, who usually hogged the remote, selected the right channel and they all waited for the topic to be revealed. They all chattered a little,trying to guess what they would talk about this time when the opening ended and everybody quieted down, eager to find out if any of them had been right.

But when the words "Fanfictions&Pairings" popped up on the screen the reactions couldn't have been more different. While the GOT7 members were staring shocked and slack jawed at the screen the girls from 5thReality started giggling. "That's so Ari's topic!" Questioning looks were shot Beth's way but she just smiled innocently. "If you watch maybe you'll find out."

The episode started and the reveal of the topic seemed to make everybody awkward. It was funny to watch all the semi-adult boys being absolutely horrified by it all and the only girl/minor just relaxedly talking about everything.

"Jaebum Hyung, what's 'Asianfanics?'" Instead of Jaebum Cat answered BamBam's question. "It's a website where fans can post their fanfictions about different Idols or kdrama actors and characters, etc." "And Ari has an account there?" "Yup. And she's making good use of it." They all went back to watching the show or at least pretended to do so.

It was common knowledge among the boys that their leader had a major crush on Ariana. So whenever they were watching her do anything related to love or relationships all them would steal the occasional glance to see Jaebum's reaction. This time was no exception and it was starting to annoy him. He knew that all the others were making a move on one of the girls and no one understood why he didn't do so as well.

The leader sighed. He could already feel Jinyoung's eyes on him and he just knew he was in for a feelings-talk once again. He had enough of those ever since the girls had first entered the JYP building, ever since they had first been introduced, ever since they all had been instructed to look after the new group.

So he waited for the tap on his shoulder before he moved back, heaving another sigh. "What do you want, Jinyoung-ah? I want to watch this." The younger stared at him for a few seconds before he cleared his throat. "Hyung, I bust don't understand you. For about a half year you've been pining from afar, getting jealous once a male that isn't you or one of us is just getting within a ten meter radius of her and yet you haven't said a thing about it!" His tone was exasperated and slightly helpless mixed with complete and utter done-ness and Jaebum could understand where his best friend was coming from, he really could. But things weren't quite as easy as they seemed, at least not morally speaking. "Jinyoungie, I can't tell her, why don't you understand? It's.... she's still a child. There's a seven year between the two of us and while she's very mature an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter