Chapter one

Pairing Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really wanna apologize it took me so long to stop being a lazy and put this on here. I feel pretty horrible. But anyway, since all this is on tv i wrote it in a kind of script-style. i really hope you aren't dissapointed by that. So, yeah, let's get started.

 

Lately, Jackson, Mark, Joshua, Vernon and Ari have often been put into a room together to just talk about different things in English. The idea is to get more oversea-fans. Since the three groups mix well no one really minds.

Ari:" So, today we're talking about fanfiction, pairings and stuff. You all know that, right?"

Nervous giggling and shuffling is heard and the boys are visibilly unconfortable because Ari was actually the only one who knew.

Ari:" Oh so you didn't." She rubs the back of her neck awkwardly. " Anyway, does anybody have personal experiences with fanfictions or pairings?"

Jackson:" Why should I read that? That's so.... ew! Just no!"

Mark:" Have you?"

Ari:" Yeah I actually hve my own Asianfanfics-Account."

Jackson:" Wait what?! Why?"

Joshua:" I've once read a little but.... it was weird reading about myself like this."

Vernon:" I'm not even sure I want to know what our fans came up with."

Ari shifts a little to sit more confortably.

Ari:" I can kind of understand the fans. I've shipped people myself, still do, actually, and it's pretty funny. And also kinda romantic."

Jackson:" What's romantic about writing how to guys who are actually friends have ?"

Ari:" Not every story is like that! There are differences!"

Mark:" Okay yeah, that's kinda logical. But you said you ship people. Who do you ship?"

Ari:" I ship Hanjoo, for example."

Vernon:" Hanjoo?"

Ari:" Topp Dogg's B-Joo and Hansol. And...." She starts laughing out of nowhere and looks at her confused friends.

Vernon:" What's so funny?"

Ari:" Sorry it's just that this is pretty awkward because all of you are part of at least one of my OTPs." More laugher follows the satement while the boys just seem surprised. Or, in Jakson's case, shocked to no end.

Jackson:" What? You've got to be kidding me!"

Ari:" No seriously. I ship Jihan, for example."

Joshua turns red and begins to giggle while hiding his face in his hands.

Mark:" What's Jihan?"

Ari:" I think Joshi knows."

Joshua tries to calm down, which actually takes him a few minutes, which are filled with stupid comments made equally often by Jackson and Vernon. That most likely wasn't very helpful since it makes him crack up two more times. When he's finally regained his composture he answers.

Joshua:" Jihan is me and Jeonghan-Hyung. You remember when we were searching a name for Jeonghan and me when singing? I was saying Jihan all the time because I knew about it."

Vernon blushes like mad because now he finally understands how his friend came up with that and why he was insisting they'd use it.

Mark:" What did you mean when you said 'at least one'?"

Ari:" It's funny that you are the one asking that because I actually only said it because of you."

Mark:" I'm scared." He laughs and looks around nervously.

Ari:" I actually ship you with three people. I know it sounds weird but if you look at the theories and videos fans have put together it all starts making sense. But I've never shipped you and Jackson, though."

Jackson:" But you said you ship me with someone!"

Ari:" There are five more members in your group, Jackson."

Mark:" Not everything is about you, Wang! I want to know who she ships me with!"

Jackson:" Calm down, Mark! Just relax!"

Ari:" Hey, guys! I can tell you both! First Mark 'cause he won't make such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter