Final Installment

Look Closely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something is just wrong. Or maybe something is just different. Or maybe it is Yoongi smiling too much when he wakes up at six in the morning for the morning runs with Jimin. Or maybe it is Jimin wearing nothing but boxers around the house and sitting on Yoongi's lap too many times to be coincidental. But yes, something just isn't right. And the members can't keep their curiosity at bay.

*****

#Hoseok:

Yoongi is working on the lyrics of their latest song in his and Seokjin's. Which means Seokjin has to share a room with Jungkook and Namjoon because no one is allowed in the room when Yoongi is in "The Lyrical Realm".

And after three years of being together Hoseok, and others, are very well aware of the fact that when Yoongi is busy even looking at him is a sin. Because, Hoseok you git! When you look at me I get distracted because I can feel your stupidity wafting towards me! Disappear, would you!? 

Of course that doesn't mean Yoongi is an evil warlord from the underworld. It just means that he is too into the zone and needs to be left alone. Hoseok realized this much sooner than his other bandmates.

It was in the middle of the night that Hoseok's slumber gave way to his dry throat and he got up for a glass of water. Making sure to walk with light, baby steps so as to not disturb Yoongi's "Lyrical Realm", Hoseok was on his way back to the room when he noticed two things.

Jimin wasn't on his bed. There was giggling coming from Yoongi's room.

And the first time Hoseok passed it off as his sleep-deprived mind playing games on him.

The second and third time it happened, Hoseok had just finished his late night practice and come home to find Jimin's bed empty and sounds of silent laughter coming out of Yoongi's room.

And honestly it doesn't matter because, who knows? Maybe Yoongi isn't the devil lyricist he used to be anymore. But that option flew right out of the window when on the fourth night Taehyung had entered the bedroom to take back the comic book he had lended to Seokjin, and came back almost weeping.

YoongiI had yelled so loud, it didn't take a genius to understand what had happened. Seokjin didn't even call him for dinner knowing he would only get mad if he did.

And this was normal, Hoseok thought. Because this had happened before. Yoongi starving himself while overworking and getting mad at people for even existing. And it was normal.

But, late at night when Hoseok fakes sleep and watches jimin get up from the bed with burglar soft footsteps, it isn't t normal. 

It isn't normal when Jimin heats up the food in the kitchen that Hoseok can smell from the bedroom's open door. And it sure as hell isn't normal when Jimin enters Seokjin and Yoongi's bedroom with a soft smile. It isn't normal that Yoongi doesn't yell or protest like he usually would, but lets the boy in instead. It isn't normal that the door wasn't even locked, because Yoongi always always locked the door at that time.

And probably the most abnormal thing is the fact that Jimin never comes back to bed until the sun has already shed it's light into the dorm. The sound of his and Yoongi's silent laughter, never letting Hoseok close his eyes enough to call it sleep.

The next day, ten minutes before Seokjin wakes up to wake everyone else, Jimin creeps into the bedroom he shares with Hoseok and Taehyung. And despite the sleep that is stuck to his eyes, Hoseok can make out the boy's swollen, red lips.

Something is not right. 

 

#Namjoon:

This is starting to get creepy. Actually it has crossed creepy and entered the horrifyingly psychotic level almost three days ago.

Namjoon blinks once. Twice. Seventy thousand times, but the gummy smile on Yoongi's lips doesn't not vanish. And Namjoon is getting more creeped out, freaked out, by the millisecond.

It's not that Yoongi never smiles. He smiles a lot actually.

But Yoongi was a practical man. And wasting energy into making his facial muscles contract just to let out smile for no reason was something he avoided like an STD. Sure he smiled when kids calls him 'Oppa' and he smiled every time Jungkook tsked, copying him. His smile also came out every time Taehyung spoke in Daegu satoori because he was a proud Daegu man. He smiled when Hoseok screeched like a banshee every time he saw he cockroach and he smiled while eating Seokjin's kimchi jigae. And Yoongi also smiled a lot when he was composed songs with Namjoon.

So really, maybe Namjoon is overreacting. Yoongi hyung smiles all the time, he tells himself. But clearly the statement doesn't satiate his curiosity. But Yoongi hyung hates moving around. This makes no sense!

He watches Yoongi smile a full, thirty-two teeth on display, Colgate smile while practicing their most tiring choreography yet. And Namjoon can't help but think back to the time the Daegu rapper had thrown a fit after their third time practicing their choreography for Just One Day. Calling it severe torture and abuse of authority.

And here he is smiling while practicing our hardest choreography to date!

But Namjoon shoves it out of his head because, who knows, maybe he's in a good mood. He could live with that.

But, everything just turns into the most bizarre joke slash horror fic, when Yoongi says, "you guys head back home. I wanna practice with Jiminie some more."

And Namjoon can swear he sees Jimin blushing. But, his IQ of 140+ gives no explanation as to why Jimin's cheeks are tinted a red these days every time the two come back from their individual/private practice. Or why Yoongi has been doing extra practices with Jimin, this whole entire week.

Something is very, very disturbingly wrong.

 

#Jungkook:

It's weird. This unsettling feeling that Jungkook feels in Jimin's presence these days. 

Ever since the drunken event of the Baby Kookie, an air of weirdness has settled around them. It's not that Jimin is acting any different towards him. He is still offers Jungkook the last piece of meat every time they eat and Jimin still engulfs him in a koala hug. And neither has Jimin stopped talking to him or even mentioned the "Baby Kookie"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter