REBORN (JIMINxOC)

BTS ONESHOTS

Jimin takes his girlfriend Laura (OC) to shop for baby clothes for her Dolls when fans spot them and rumors start circulating. 

a request from Taemins_LittleNoona I hope you like it ^^


I have always loved dolls, ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed collecting all kind of dolls for the main reason of them being similar looking to babies and I've always wanted to have kids of my own. Thi sdream that had shattered knowing I can never bear children of my own due to my weak physical condition. I have been driven into depression, disppear and th edark sea of loneliness until I met my savior in the form of a child-like doll; REBORN DOLL, a realistic looking child-like dolls. Some people might think it is the creepiest thing to have a doll that looks like a baby, but not people like me, who have no hope in having real kids, these dolls have given me hope, a reason to live and go through every day, go to work in the promise of going back home to my children; my babies. My collection has gone from one to by the time I've met the love of my life I've had six babies.

Even though I was reluctant to tell him about my babies, he was very understandable and encouraged me to not be discouraged by what other people tell me. He always promises me that one day, when he would be ready to come out to the whole world with me as his girlfriend, he would make it possible for us to have a real baby. Even though I told him it was impossible that would happen; for me to have a real baby, he keeps brushing it off and tells me to just trust he will find a way.

I haven't told you yet, but my boyfriend is Jimin from BTS. So as my birthday approched, Jimin visits my house and asks me to go baby clothes shopping with him. At first I was confused why he would want to do that, but then he tells me he is planning to get me a special gift this year that would mean alot to both of us and our relationship. It was obvious he was planning to get me a Baby Alive doll since I've talking about them alot lately and how much I wanted a certain one but couldn't afford it, so I just smiled and went along with his offer.

As we walked into the third baby clothing shop for the day I was starting to notice some girls have been following us for a while trying to be secretive, but Jimin told me not to worry and that it was probably just a coincidence since he was wearing a low hat and cough mask; you could barely tell who he was unless you are up in his face staring.

'Are you sure Jiminie? They've been following us for a while now' I said glancing back at the group of girls aho went from three girls at first into a large group of ten with their phones up.

He finally looks back to where they are few meters away from us.

'Yupe, That can't be good' he says still mainting his cool

'what should we do?' I am seriously starting to panic, I looked at him waiting for his decision

'Let's get out of here before we attract more attention' he says pulling my hand that was in his the whole time while circling our way around the shop's aisles to leave through the emergency door ending up not buying anything.

'I'm sorry this happened baby, I promise I'll make it up to you' Jimin kept apologizing the whole walk home.

I thought it would end at that, that it would be no big deal. But when I woke up the next day and logged into Twitter, I was faced with many fanaccounts posting our pics walking together hand in hand, articles from websites too. The horrifying thing was titles of those articles and captions of those pictures: "BTS's Jimin shopping for newborn clothes with his secret girlfriend" "Kpop idol proven to have a secret child with a fan" "BTS's Jimin secret relationship revealed" and "BTS's Jimin expecting a child". All those titles grossed me out, I knew this was all my fault for getting greedy, I should've knew not to be seen in public with him, I should've urged him to go back home when I first noticed we were being watched. My recklessness has caused this chaos and the most affected by it is none other than Jimin. 

I spent the rest of the day locked in my room, not logging into any social account, afraid of what is said about us, about me. I couldn't even master the courage to call Jimin and apologize for making him go through such a situation. by the time the clock motioned 8pm my doorbell run, I was reluctant to answer it, afraid someone might have found out my address

'Laura! are you in there?' I rushed to open the door at the sound of Jimin outside. He looked worried.

'You ok? You haven't been answering your phone, I got worried' he said getting into the house while holding a large gift bag in his hand.

'Yeah, I was just thinking. I'm sorry I worried you' I was embaressed he had to come all this way because i didn't answer his calls. 

'I guess we need to talk about what's going on' he worded my thoughts while we both stood up in my house's living room staring at eachother. I stood voiceless, barely managing to nod. I had the vague feeling this would be It for us.

'let's sit' he said motioning me to sit on the couch before he joined me in it. the bag now forgotten on the floor by his feet, both his hands on his knees, head down.

'I talked about what's going on with the other members and our managers, and they think we have two choices; we either ignore this as any other thing, treat it as a rumour and not address it or make a statement about it, we can just say you are an old scholl friend of mine whom I met by chance and was helping hold her groceries bags. And we need to stop seeing eachother for a while until the whole thing settle down.' 

I nod my head and stuffle a sob feeling tears starting to form in my eyes threatening to fall.

'Or, and this is what I want to do' he start saying before reaching a hand to hold mine, ' I want to make a statement about this, and tell everyone about you, about us. I don't want to hide this anymore'

'what? no!' I managed to say looking at his face, he seemed very serious though

'I want to tell everyone about you, I want to be able to go out with you and take you to nice places without worrying about people finding out. we're not doing anything wrong so we have no reason to be hiding' he said gripping my hand tighter before adding 'I love you, and I want everyone to know it'

I couldn't help but smile at his sweet words before having a thought cross my mind 'But what about the other members? and your managers?'

'it's ok, They would support us. I've already talked to them about this' 

we just stared at eachother, me thinking about what he just said, trying to make a decision, I so wanted to go for it and let him do it, I wanted the whole world to know Jimin is my boyfriend and he seemed sure about it so I smile and nod.

'really?' he asks smiling brightly sighing

'yeah' I'm smiling as bright as him, hand in hand, gazing at eachother's eyes.

'oh! I've almost forgotten! I got your gift' he says letting go from my hands and reaching down to the bag. He handed me a large box where I can see a Reborn baby doll, fair white skin, pink lips, rosy cheeks, black baby hair, brown eyes. The box was not the same box I used to see for other dolls, and before I could ask Jimin about it I noticed the words printed on the box in glittering gold color

'Custom made Baby Doll

Elly Park Lu'

I teared up at those words, placing a hand on my mouth as I stared into the doll with both our last names before I felt his hands on my shoulders bringing me into a hug in his warm embrace and heard his whisper in my ear.

'She's our baby, nothing can stop me from loving you forever'