HAUNTED (V)

BTS ONESHOTS

You have transfered to a new school just to realize your room is haunted, V come to the rescue along aith his ghost friend Jimin.


Life has never been easy on you. You spent most of it wondering why was it always so hard for you to have a nice time without a storm of melancholy coming ahead. Until the day you have found the answer to your question. 

It was a new school, your parents have transferred you away from your friends for no apparent reason. The new school was in an old building a fancy atmosphere, having guaranteed a room in the dorm, you didn't object much to the transfer since it meant staying away from home and getting your own room and a new life away from parents supervision. When the night has come, the place was as quite as a cemetery. Not even the sound of owls could be heard outside. It was creepy. So dark and silent. You had a difficulty sleeping, turning in your bed and covering your head with the blanket, not used to such an immense silence at night, you grabbed your earphones and plugged them to your phone to play some music to help you sleep. Your eyes were finally starting to grow heavy so you turned off the music and placed your earphones under the pillow, when you heard a noise, the sound of something being dragged on the wooden floor, you lifted your head and stared into the room only illuminated by the moonlight entering from the window but there was nothing moving even though you could still hear the voice coming from the center of the room. You thought to yourself perhaps it was the person in the room above yours moving something, you decided to just ignore it and sleep but it was then that the closet door opened by itself. 

Fully awake, you stared at the door, checking if there was an opened window allowing the night air to force the door open. But there was none. 

-it's an old building, the door must be broken- you whispered to yourself. 

You heard the voice of something heavy being dropped in the locker before the door started closing up. This was creepier when you saw the doorknob turn once the door is fully closed. 

You gasped and covered your head under the blankets forcing your eyes shut praying it all to be a dream. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was boring, you were tired and sleep deprived, and seeing how it was the middle of the school year, everyone seemed to already have formed their own cliques leaving you all by yourself during lunch break. You were eating your food while looking staring at people around you, everyone seemed to be having a nice time with no hint of anything weird happening to them during the night, so you decided to forget about it saying it was perhaps just a dream and concentrated on checking out the boys in hopes of finding a cute guy to crush on during your stay when you saw him. A tall boy wearing a red cotton shirt with baggy faded jeans, light brown hair, fringe covering his eyebrows, almond shaped eyes, smiling full pink lips. He was sitting on a table not far from where you were seated with another attractive guy. You couldn't help but stare at him, he was eating and chatting with the other guy, his square shaped smile made it difficult to look away from him even when he turned and caught you staring at him. He first smiled and waved at you making you feel your cheeks heating up and barely managing to wave back forgetting the spoon filled with food in your hand making its content fall into your lap. You saw him laugh, not an insulting laugh, but a friendly laugh, you smiled apologically mentally scolding yourself for acting like a dork in front of a hot guy when you saw his laugh falter, his expression turning into a serious one, he looked over your shoulder than to you before nudging his friend and whispering something in his ears. The other guy look at you seeming worried before sighting and putting his fork down and pushing his plate away, they then engaged in a heated conversation. In your small bored imagination you fantasied about them arguing about which one to have you. You laughed at yourself for the silly idea before you noticed the guy standing up and walking towards you. He sat in the chair across you flashing you his square smile. 

'Hi, you're new? ' he asked

'Ye... Yeah, my first day actually. ' you answered surprised he actually came to talk to you. 

'Must be, or else I would've certainly noticed you before' he said still smiling making you blush. 'I'm Taehyung' he added, you introduced yourself and kept talking to him for the rest of lunch period. He asked you for the reason you changed schools and how were things in your old school. You were happy to have someone to talk to, especially if it's a handsome guy, you felt at ease talking to him so when he asked what room you were staying in you didn't hesitate to tell him. 

Lunch period was over and you had to go back to your classes. You spent the rest of the day in a cheerful mood thanks to Taehyung. And even back in your dorm room, you forgot about what happened last night and just kept unpacking what's left of your luggage. Placing books on the shelf and desk, hanging posters of your favorite idols and bands, and placing clothes in your locker. You were busy until you got tired and decided to sleep making sure to lock the room's door and the locker's door too before sliding under the covers. 

It was so calm and silent, just like last night. You started drifting into sleep when you were jolted awake by the sound of scratching. You sat up in your bed, wondering if a cat had managed to climb to your window, but there was nothing by the window. You listened carefully, perhaps the voice is from the corridor. The voice repeated itself from the direction of the room's door. You stood up hesitantly, moving carefully toward the door with the scratching still persistent. You unlocked the door and was faced with an empty silent corridor. You looked around verifying it was empty when you felt hands on your back pushing you hard making you stumble upfront into the corridor and the door slammed behind you. You turned around terrified rushing to open the door, but it was locked. You hammered on the door calling whoever was inside to open it when a door opened down the hall and a sleepy girl yelled at you to keep it quite. You tried to tell her you need help, that there was someone in your room. 

'Salt it out the next time you idiot ' she said half asleep before slamming her door leaving you out confused. 

You stood there confused, wearing your sleeping pajamas, barefoot. 

'What happened? ' you heard a familiar deep voice speak down the hall, you looked around to find Taehyung coming your way. You told him what happened in a panicked voice, he calmed you down and reassured you everything would be fine. 

'I'm locked out and there is some creep in my room!' You whipered-yelled at him. He placed a hand on the doorknob, turned it,and the door opened.

'It was locked' you said terrified, looking at him, begging him not to give you the 'are you crazy' look. 

And he didn't. 

He asked you to stay out while he walked into the room. 

'I knew this was a bad idea' spoke a guy right behind you making you jump out of your skin. You turned around to see Taehyung's friend from the cafeteria. 

'Don't jump on people like that! I'm having enough scary encounters for one night' you said staring at him. 

'What? ' Taehyung looked around at you, looking confused, looking from you to his friend.

'You can see jimin? '

'You can see me? ' spoke the two guys in sync, making you look from one to another confused not understanding the implications of their words. 

'I'm a ghost '

'He's a ghost ' they spoke again at once. 

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath. Before deciding that was enough crazy events in one night. 

'Alright, this is not funny' you told them walking inside the room. 'You can go now, I'm tired and I want to sleep'

Taehyung was going to object but you shushed him and pushed him out of the room. 

'You should salt your doors and window' Taehyung said before you closed the door in his face and locked it. 

You turned facing your room checked that door to the locker was still locked and decided it would be better to sleep with lights on from now on. 

Waking up later than usual since you didn't have classes this morning you were slowly opening your eyes when you saw the shadow of something moving. You jolted sitting on the bed staring at the locker door slowelt closing, only this time there was a hand on the inside doorknob. You traced the hand with your eyes to see the face if the person. And once you did you were horrified. It was a girl, must've been your age, pale skin, blue lips, bloodshot eyes. She moved her index to her lips and shushed you before the door fully closed. 

You sat there frozen, not able to believe what you've just saw. 

'There is a ghost in my room' you blunted once you saw Taehyung in the school's garden alongside jimin. 

'Obviously ' he said seeming unimpressed. Jimin looked at you and waved his hand at you with a soft hi that you ignored. 

'Well get it out. You obviously know how to tame those things since you're friends with one of them, or you go talk to her! ' you added waving at jimin. Taehyung laughed softly shaking his head. 

'The way the ghost see it, you're the one crashing at her room since she practically lived there before you.'

'Are you saying I'll have to live with a ghost roommate? ' you asked freaked out by the idea. 

'Just salt out your door and window' jimin said smiling at you

'Everyone keep saying that but what the heck does it even mean! '

They looked at each other then Taehyung sighed and stood up and faced you. 

'Meet me at your room in fifteen minutes' he said before walling away, you turned to ask jimin what was he planning but he was gone. 

'Ghosts' you mumbled under your breath rolling your eyes. 

After fifteen minutes, Taehyung showed in your room holding two large bags of salt. 

'Is that salt? ' you asked once inside your room. 

'Yupe' Taehyung said opening the closet.

'And it will make that disappear? Kill it?'

'Nope' he was now scattering salt inside the closets door. 

'What do you mean nope, then what's the use of it? '

'It will stop it from entering, ghosts can't cross salt. And you can't just kill a ghost, you'll have to burn their remains, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of digging graves' he said closing the closet and moving to close the window and put salt in front of it. 

'Gross' 

You watched him put salt under the door before he stood up and placed the rest of the salt in the closet

'So you're somewhat of a ghostpuster? Teaming up with your little casper friend? ' you asked joking 

'Not really, I mean almost everyone in this school had his small encounter with ghosts, this place is haunted. But I have to admit you're different'

'Why? I freaked out? ' you laughed remembering the first night you had to talk to him in your small pajamas. 

'No actually, no one but me can see jimin. So we were surprised' he said walking towards you 

'Oh, well, he doesn't look like one'

'So the other day, you didn't know he was a ghost? You were actually checking me out? ' he asked bitting his lower lip now standing right in front of you. You blushed not wanting to admit he was right. 

'I'll take that as a yes? ' he said trying to lock gaze with you but you kept looking around avoiding his deep brown eyes. 

'So you wouldn't mind if I do this? ' he said softly before he placed a hand on your cheek and closing his lips with yours. You were taken aback by it but easily gave up to the movements on his soft plump lips and didn't object when his lips moved from yours to your cheeks down to your cheek bone to your neck where you felt him planting butterfly kisses at first then started nibbling and while his hands moved from your hips to under your shirt caressing your stomach. He pushed on your body making you walk backward until the back of your knees hit the bedside. He laid you back in the bed not stopping his kisses and touches. You felt his crotch pressing at the up of your leg while his hand was now caressing your chest. 

He was gentle, making sure not to do anything before asking you if you were comfortable with it making you more excited to have him inside of you. And when he was, you felt whole and didn't want it to end. But it did and you were laying side by side on your bed in silence. 'Regrets? ' he said breaking the silence. 'No way' you answered smiling widely which made him smile back his large square bright smile before leaning at you and kissing you.