Thanking Him ft. Jeongcheol ( PART 2)

Candy Jelly Love

Yoon Jeonghan's Pov:

 

You wanna really know why we help Soonyoung?? Because ever since we're kids, we're bestfriends. We know how he is depress when his mother died. He cried a lot because of that. Then his father left him with no money. He even sold their house.

 

And then he cried AGAIN when his first girlfriend cheated on him. He tried to suicide by hanging into he rope but we stop him. He almost die because of that. Then he smoke and he drinks alchohol.

That's why we help him with Jihoon. I know Jihoon can make him a better person now. And also I know Jihoon can make Soonyoung to love again.

I saw my reflection to the mirror. I smile. I hope this plan work. I feel a pair hands on my waist. I saw Seungcheollie wearing a  white polo shirt and black jeans. While me, I'm wearing a Black shirt and white jeans.

"You're really beautiful my jeonghannie." He said and gave me a peck in cheeks. I smile and pinch his cheeks.

"You are handsome Cheollie. My one and only handsome Boyfriend" I hold his hand and pull him.

"Where are we going hannie??" He ask. I smile and then we stop on a room

"We are going to wake Jihoon. I hear from seungkwan that he's like a cat. He only sleeps and we can't wake him up. WE MUST WAKE HIM UP CHEOLLIE" I pout. Then I'm shock when Cheollie kiss me. I slap his arms.

"Aww Hannie it hurts" He pouted. I laugh because of this old man's cuteness.

We open the door and see Seungkwan waking Jihoon up by singing WAKE UP. It's really cute. Then Soonyoung is just on his bed,Looking at the sleeping Jihoon.

" OH LADIEEEEESSSS~~~ WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP W-WAKE UP" he sings while shaking Jihoon. Jihoon groaned and he face the other view. We know that Seungkwan doesn't have a word give up on his dictionary so he keeps on shaking Jihoon to wake up.

"Argghh so noisy Boo." he said and now he's awake. "Good job Seungkwan" we said.Seungkwan pout. "Don't cha worry Seungkwan all of us will go to amusement park." I say and show all the tickets. Seungkwan smiled and jump.

"OMO OMO I SHOULD WAKE THEM UP!!" He shouted and runs outside the room to wake the others.

"Ahmmm why are you waking me up guys??" Jihoon said while rubbing his eyes and then he yawns. He really looks like a baby.

"We are going to tour you in the city. But first we will go to amusement park." Seungcheol said and sit besides Soonyoung. I sat beside Jihoon.

"Oh. Okay. I'll just go and take a bath." He said and with that he goes to the bathroom with a towel. I look at Soonyoung. He's blushing. He he he.

"Where's Jihoon's clothes?" I ask Soonyoung. Soonyoung point at the red cabinet. I go there and search for a clothes.

Soonyoung is wearing a blue and white shirt and a black denim pants. I search and I saw a white-blue checkered sweater with black denim pants. And I knocked the door to the bathroom.

"Yes?" Jihoon asked. I handed him the clothes." Wear this okay?" He nodded and he continue to bath.

"So.. Let just wait Jihoon downstairs" Soonyoung said as we go downstairs. Jihoon needs also a privacy you know?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 will be posted later HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHH