Thanking Him ft. Jeongcheol ( PART 1)

Candy Jelly Love

Kwon Soonyoung's POV:

 

I wake up from my deep slumber. Because it's a miracle. I dream of two kids. The other one is like my mini version. It's like I'm that kid with a blonde kid. But really the face of the second kid is blurred.

I feel something heavy in my stomach. I saw a hand. Ahh I know who is this.

Jihoon looks like a baby while sleeping. He sound so peaceful.

I tried to escape to his embrace and luckily, I escape. I arrange him and really... He's cute.

I took out my phone and take a picture of him. And change my wallpaper from myself into jihoon sleeping.

He's cute waaaaaaaah /le fangirling myself/

I sat on the bed and i fix his hair. I will thank him for what he did a while ago.

Sighing I let myself to walk downstair. Then I saw our paren-  I mean our hyungs, Jeonghan hyung and S.Coups hyung.

"So how's your sleep Soonyung?? Did you dream that nightmare again??" S.Coups hyung said. I can sense of worrying while he said that.

I nodded while I sit on one of the chairs. I took a slice of apple that Jeonhan hyung is preparing.

"But thanks to Jihoon. He comforted me." I said while taking a bite on the sliced apple. I saw hoe Jeonghan hyung grinned to Seungcheol. I gave them both a confused look.

"Oh nothing heheheheh. We are just planning something." Jeonghan hyung said while he continue what he's doing and his grin also there.

"Do you have any plans on thanking him?" Seungcheol hyung said and he take a bite to an egg sandwich that repared in the table.

I slowly nodded my head. And with that, Jeonghan hyung's grin grew wider. I know what they're thinking.

"Let us help you. We just need to wake him up okay??" I nodded in response. And took another bite to the egg sandwich.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

really I'm sleepy now. I'll try to update this on friday..