Chapter 2

Firts Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun still not believe about what Yoojung said the other days. She’s been calling out her first love name in her sleep? Just lame. Urgh~ So I’ve to control my self before go to sleep, she thought. But how can she? Imagine your crush before sleep is one thing you always do when you’re being in love. Right? Don’t deny it. I know you do that too.

 

But tonight Sohyun will not be able to control herself again. Because lucky her (or not) her class choose her to be the one that giving their task to Prof. Lee’s assistant. And who’s Prof. Lee’s assistant? Yup, Jeon Wonwoo. But who the one to suggest Sohyun to give it to him? Yes and yes. It’s Yoojung.

 

“You said you don’t like him so what’s the problem? It just normal student do. Am I right?” said Yoojung. Sohyun slightly hate here roommate now. She just sighed and nodded. So now she has to prepare herself to face him.

 

She walked to canteen. Yoojung said he’s there. Sohyun hope he’s not being with his boys. But when she entered canteen she knew that universe not in her side right now. Just like the other day. His twelve boys are there with him. Just great. What should I say first? She thought.

 

She brace herself to walked towards them. But the eyes from the girls around her just made it perfect.

 

She gulped once and took a deep breath.

 

“Emm Wonwoon Sunbae.” she called. Suddenly the table became silent and all the boys eyes looked at Sohyun. The one that she called too.

 

“Oh Hi.” he said with his deep voice. Smiling. And Sohyun heart melted right away.

 

“Hah? Eoh Anyeonghaseo...” said Sohyun awkwardly. Wonwoo just chukled hearing her awkward greeting.

“Yaa why so formal? Do you still have lack of sleep? You should listen to my advice.” But before Sohyun can answer him the boys already teasing Wonwoo.

 

“Woaaah who is she Jeon Wonwoo~~”

“Wahhh you never tell us about this girl”

“Such a typical sunbaenim player eoh”

“Jeonghan eomma is proud to you son. She’s pretty by the way.”

“But you’re prettier Jeonghan”

“Stop flirting with him Josh.”

“Don’t bring your love triangle S Coups hyung in front of our maybe future sister in law”

“Huuu Jeon Wonwoo I though you just like me eoh.”

“Yaak Kim Mingyu. Don’t be that confident! Wonwoo is mine! But if this pretty girl stealing him from me. I don’t mind.”

 

“Just shut up Kwon Soonyoung!” Finally Wonwoo could stop his boys. Sohyun just could blushing.

“So now you all make my hoobae like a statue again. Ahh sorry Sohyun.” said Wonwoo to her. Sohyun tried hard to nodded and smile. She then tried hard again to talk.

“Ahh emm Wonwoo Sunbae I ..I want to ... emmm”

“Yaa just relax young lady. Yaaak you guys just make our future sister in law become nervous.”

“Yaaa don’t touch her Seungkwan!!” said Wonwoo.

“Whooo possessive.”

“Aish. Come on Sohyun. Here too noisy.” Wonwoo grabbed Sohyun’s hand. Sohyun gasped and widened her eyes.

She could still hear the boys  wooing them.

“Yaaa don’t put act like a prince Jeon Wonwoo~~” said one of them.

 

Wonwoo brought Sohyun to outside and headed to Sohyun favorite place. Wonwoo then release his grip and turned around to face the-still-not-believe-her-first-love-hold-her-hand girl. Wonwoo chukled again seeing her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter