Chapter 1

Firts Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun walking slowly to the bench near her campus building. It’s her spot. Small bench near a big tree always make her peaceful and rest a bit. She then sat at the bench resting her head. She took her book from her bag. A quite big and heavy book for anatomy class this evening. Yes, just great. She don’t know why but evey semester from the first year she always have evening class. Her uni never give a chance for her to rest  a bit. After a deep sigh she started to open and read the book.

 

But after some paragraph Sohyun already tired and felt very sleepy. Yah you don’t say. Reading book full of words always make us become like that very quickly.

 

“I think sleep a little is not so wrong.” said Sohyun to herself. And then she put the book at the end of the bench so she can use that as a pillow. Then she position her self to sleep and covered her face with her hand. And not long she already enter her dreamland.

 

She really enjoy the sleep. She’s a lttle bit surprise that sleep at bench can be this comfortable. But too comfortable. Until suddenly...

 

“You can’t sleep here young lady. Moreover you have anatomy class right now.”

She opened her eyes quickly and find that sky already dark. ‘Oh just !!’ She thought. She checked her watch and the class already start 30 minutes ago. Oh double then. She put her book into her bag and rushed her self to the class. But suddenly a hand grab her wrist and that’s make her stop. She turned around her body want to protest the one that stop her. She already late so why that person stop her. But before she can say anything, the fact about who’s the person is make her mute. The time stop. Her heart stop.

 

Guess it who?

 

You right.

 

It’s him.

 

Jeon Wonwoo.

 

“You already late miss. So why’re you still trying to go to the class? It’s Prof Lee’s class right? You never get in to the class right now. He never allow late student to come in.” said the man.

 

But the girl not answering him. Her time still stop. Her heart still stop. She’s still not breathing. I think we’ve to call 911.

 

Seeing the girl in front of him just silent and act like a statue make him frowned and then chuckled a bit.

 

“Okay okay. I can’t lie to you any longer. Your reaction is priceless. Actually there’s no anatomy clas today because Prof. Lee’s wife got into hospital this afternoon and He told me to just give you task to do.” the man smiled but the girl still silent.

The man then frowned again. ‘What’s wrong with her?’ he thought.

“Excuse me miss. Hello~ Do you hear me?” he tried to wave his hand in her face and finaly the girl come to her sense.

“Huh” said the girl with soulless face. The man could just smile seeing her.

“I think I made a mistake lying to you.” said the man.

“Huh” said the girl again.

“I think you have to go back to your dorm and sleep miss. Just ask your friend about the task.” the man smiled. And the girl more soulless.

“Study is important but sleep is your priority too. Good luck then.” said the man while put his hand at her shoulder. He smiled and took his step to go.

 

The girl? Finaly catch her breath and trying to get back to her sense.

“It’s Jeon Wonwoo!! It’s Jeon Wonwoo. And he talking to me!!” she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter