Part Of The Plan (532 words)

Love You To Death

My alarm clock rang early, 5am. I got out the house quietly not to wake up a still-sleeping Kiseok in the couch and I was at the basement a little bit before 6.

Come in.” Said Gray with an eternally cold voice.

So what is it about ?

First of all, really, shut up. No one has to know about this, not a word to your brother or Jay.

What ? Aren’t they aware of what you asked me ?

They better not be. I just asked if you wanted to since you really wanted to.”

I didn’t know what to think. Was it wrong ? Was it right ? I felt that nothing could happen to me anyway.

So… Are you in ?” He asked in front of my unsure expression.

Yeah sure !

He nodded and showed me the map of yesterday with the eternally moving red dot.

The moving red dot is a chip we placed on Illionaire’s leader, our main rival. Our aim is to finally know where his stock lies. He only moves from there to here lately, so we might have it. What you’ll have to do is easy : go there, take a look, don’t be obvious and try and see if a storage lies there. That’s the only thing we need. He knows everyone of us, but he never saw you and will think of you as a passer by. So you shouldn’t worry, but if you get caught…

If I what ?” I cut him.

If you get caught.” He continued. “You don’t know any of us. Our names are completely stranger to you and you are just a high schooler that passed by. Do not mention any of our names. Got it ?

Okay…” Right now… I didn’t know what to do. “Sunghwa… I don’t know if this is really right. I’m a little bit scared.

There’s no reason for you to be.

What if…

Gray shouted suddenly, startling me.

SORRY. HE’S NOT HERE YET. GO BACK.” He exclaimed.

What are you doing ?

He took my wrist and turned me toward the door where Jay was standing.

Oh, hi Jay, I didn’t know you were here… That early.” Said Gray.

He kind of lied very well.

Hey Lily, what are you doing here this early ?

Oh I guess I…

She was looking for you.” Gray cut again. “I told her you weren’t here.”

Jay was kind of suspicious but didn’t say a word and only pecked my lips.

After going for lunch with my friends, I decided to take action. I wandered around the area Gray had told me earlier. And indeed, there were a few guys. Tattoos and piercings, muscular and scary, the ones I use to hang out with : Gang members. They weren’t inspiring any confidence. But the proof that the storage was theirs… I started to get closer to the storage, trying to peak on the inside. After all… Passing by it and throwing an eye in wasn’t that suspicious, was it ? Suddenly I fell on the floor, knocked by god knows who, my whole understanding and vision turned out blurred as I fainted.