Bring Me To Them (534 Words)

Love You To Death

I ran until he wasn’t following me and called Sungbin.

“Sungbin… I just had an argument with Kiseok. I’m outside.”

Really ? It’s not my fault is it ?”

“No…” I lied.

It’s very late, you should go home.”

“I won’t.”

You have to ! Where are you going to sleep ?

“I don’t know. Don’t you have a house ?”

I live in Illionaire’s headquarters.” He said sounding very sorry.

“With The… The Quiett ?”

Yeah.”

“Ok then. Never mind. I’ll sleep at AOMG’s.”

I hung up and headed to AOMG’s basement praying that someone would still be there. I knocked.

Who… Who is it ?”

“Loco ? It’s…”

Lily ?” He cut and opened to door to me.

“Can I sleep here ? Actually Kiseok and I had an argument.”

“Yeah, here, take a blanket and the couch’s all yours.”

“Are you still working ?” I asked seeing he was still on his desktop.

“I wonder where Illionaire lies. If their stock is here. And their basement’s empty. Then…”

“They have headquarters.” I stated lying down the couch getting ready to sleep.

“Really ? How do you know ?”

“I just do.”

“Where do they lie ?”

“I don’t know. Really.”

He pouted. And kept on working, seriously.

"Loco Oppa ?"

"Mh ?"

"Can I borrow your phone a moment ? I have to send a text but my phone just died."

"Sure go ahead."

I took his phone out. And sent a text to Sungbin’s number that I had learnt by heart.

"I'm fine don’t worry -Lily."

I clicked the button to come back to the sent messages then a message sent to Jay caught my attention I clicked on Jay’s conversation with him.

"That’s definitively your girlfriend with a guy from Illionaire. They’re making out."

Followed by that one photo. The phone fell down my hands in disbelief. And Loco turned his head to me.

"What’s wrong ?"

"SO IT WAS YOU ? IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOU ?" I shouted crying.

"What do you mean ? No ! Calm down."

"How do you expect me to calm down ? When you destroyed a relationship that lasted a year ? When you made me a and a betrayer. You know what ? Go ahead and make me dirty. Cause for sure I won't be related to any of you anyway ! You disgust me."

I left the basement in the middle of the night. With a died phone. The only thing I could think of was, going back home. I came back home quietly and went upstairs in my room, charged my phone, took a bag and put some clothes and stuff in it. Then called him.

"Lily. You said you were okay why do you call so late at night ?"

"I’m not. I finally know who stalked me. I’ll explain it to you. If you don’t come pick me up. I’ll sleep at the bus stop."

"I’m coming, don't move.."

He hung up and showed up 10 minutes later. I was in front of my house. With some things packed in my backpack.

"Where do you wanna go huh ?"

"Bring me to them."

"Who ?"

"Illionaire."