First Time

Melted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning classes are the worst," Tzuyu keeps on mumbling while copying notes on the board. Fighting the urge to sleep and trying to listen to the teacher are two things that are hard to do at the same time. Pinching her forearm to keep herself awake was the best she could do. Relief flushed through her as the bell rang indicating that it's breaktime. She almost spent her break with Sana, who kept on bugging her ever since they saw each other in the morning. Good thing her deadly glare worked making the other girl walk out in terror.

Classes resumed and Tzuyu felt bored and annoyed at the same time. Who wouldn't be annoyed if you're seatmates with someone so noisy and clumsy. Poke here, whisper there, pen dropping, all were made by Sana. Long patience is needed inorder to survive everday's torture with the new girl. Luckily, Tzuyu could still handle it.

Before going home, Tzuyu went to Ms.Han's, her math teacher, department, because she was told so. As she open the door, a familiar girl, with shoulder-length brown hair, pretty eyes, was sitting infront of Ms.Han's desk, tapping her fingers on her legs. With the creaking sound of the door openning, the girl looked at her and smiled a little. "Uh is teacher here?" Tzuyu asked. The girl her lower lip before answering, "She went somewhere but she'll be back." Tzuyu sat on the chair opposite to the girl, looking around, avoiding eye contact with her. "You're Zhou Tzuyu right?" Cutting the awkward atmosphere, the brown-haired one asked. "Yeah. And you're... Uh I forgot your name but I know you," Tzuyu answered, scratching her nape. "Myoui Mina. We've been classmates last year." She nodded in reply. The meeting with Ms. Han took only 10 minutes. Being one of the honor students and a math genius, she was a candidate in a math quizbee. She rejected the offer but her teacher was too persuasive so she eneded up joining.

Mina gave her a color pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter