Coincidence

Melted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly 6:58 AM, Tzuyu arrived at school, feeling irritable. Waking up early in the morning is one of her least favorite thing to do. The school was already filled with students talking loudly, laughing like there's no tomorrow, some couples making out, others were just like her walking through the sea of annoying human beings.

She was quietly walking when someone bumped her making her fall down to the ground. "Oh geez. I'm sorry,"said the girl. She looked up to see who it was so she could punch her in the face. It was no ordinary girl because it's Yoo Jeongyeon, the popular sunbae who dates everyone, as she what had thought. She was smiling charmingly at her trying to win her heart just like what Jungyeon does to others but Tzuyu wasn't like them. She got up and left without saying anything. 

As soon as she got to her classroom, she plugged in her earphones and placed her head on her arm desk and took a nap, completely ignoring the world. After 10 minutes, someone poked her signaling that the teacher had arrived. Everyone got excited when Ms. Soyi, their teacher called someone from the door. A new student. A pretty girl with long blonde hair, small pointy nose and flawless skin smiling shyly went it. Tzuyu knew it was her. The girl who tripped and pointed a finger at her. The one she called crazy. 

"Ah.. hello. I'm Minatozaki Sana. I'm new here so please be good to me. I hope we all could be friends," the girl said while smiling cutely as she looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter