2/2

Lovely Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just what is  he on about?” Irene scratched the back of her head in deep thought.

 

“Why is he acting like this—?” She found herself pondering.

 

“Aren’t you coming, kitten?” Bo Gum’s voice came from the kitchen and Irene did a double take. 

 

‘Ki-kitten?!’ 

“Hyung why are you calling noona kitten?” A cute and confused Jimin asked his hyung who was busy stirring the stew.

 

“Hm? Why not kiddo?” Bo Gum grinned.

 

Jimin pursed his lips and said cutely,“Noona isn’t a kitty, silly hyung!”

“Not for you but for me—“

 

Bo Gum trailed off mid sentenced when he noticed Irene entering the kitchen wearing a shy expression.

 

“Noona you’re back. Hyung was saying some weird stuff—“

Bogum quickly covered the little devil’s mouth with his hand and shot him a glare. 

Irene lifted her brows as she observed the brothers. 

 

“What’s going on?” she asked.

 

“Nothing!” Bogum quickly announced, startling both Irene and Jimin.

 

“Hyung is weird.” Jimin muttered to himself, thinking why the two adults must be acting this way.

 

 

“The stew looks extra tasty, noona!” Excited, Jimin declared earning a chuckle from the older female.

 

“I didn’t do anything though— Bo Gum was the one who did all the work.” Irene acknowledged, placing the bowls of rice in front of her and the little monster.

 

“Noona feed me!” Jimin who was sitting next to her whined. 

“Nah uh mister. You are fully capable of eating your food.”

 

“PWEASE!” Jimin clasped his hands together and batted his eyelashes. 

Bo Gum snorted and Irene parted her lips, not believing the sight in front of her.

 

“FINE. Stop doing that!! Aigooo. This little— using aegyo on his noona” Irene picked up her chopsticks, shaking her head slightly and leaned closer to Jimin. 

 

She grabbed some of the rice and extended her hand towards Jimin. 

“Say Ahhhhh~” And Jimin obeyed, opening his mouth as wide as he could.

 

After feeding the kid she turned back to her bowl when Jimin suddenly called out,

“Noona feed hyung too!” 

And both she and Bogum choked.  

 

“Haha I can’t though. He’s sitting really far, Noona's hand can't reach him.” Irene gave Jimin a little smile as she pointed out. Bogum was sitting across them on the table.

 

But that little monster wasn’t going to back down so soon. He tapped his chin as if he was deep in thought and then suddenly announced, “Hyung can change his seat with me!” He nodded his head, agreeing with his own idea.

Irene, startled, looked up at Bogum who looked more dumbfounded than her. 

All colour left his face and he stared at Irene, wide eyed.

 

“Uh— that doesn’t seem like a good idea” Bogum started, fidgeting in his seat.

“Are you saying you won’t?” Jimin pouted,

“No that's not—“

 

“I thought you said you liked me hyung.” Jimin sunk back on his seat and murmured in a low tone. 

“I do—“

“Then why don’t you say yes?”

 

Irene sat in her seat, amazed at Jimin’s behavior. She was too dumbfounded to speak.

“Look pal—“

 

“I thought I was your favourite!! You don’t even listen to me.” 

“Jimin stop giving your brother a hard time.” Irene finally spoke. She got up on her legs and walked towards Bo Gum.

 

He blinked hard. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter