Prologue

Lovely Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good bye, Mrs. Park” Irene smiled, waving her hand to the couple standing at the doorway. “Make sure to feed our Jiminnie well” the older woman caressed her son’s cheek. “Sure thing Ma’am” Irene stepped forward and took five year old Jimin from his mother’s arms. “Noona will take care of you, okay?” She rubbed her nose against his in a cute manner.

“Okay” Jimin replied quietly. “Let’s go honey” Mr. Park called out and Jimin’s mother nodded her head, “Coming”

“Okay bye” Irene and Jimin waved their hands one last time before Irene closed the door.

“So…What do you wanna do?” She walked towards the couch, placing little Jimin on it.

“Wendy noona always knows what to do”  he pouted cutely, making  Irene lower her eyebrows. “Oh. Well, you know what?” She crossed her arms over her chest. “What?”

“This noona right here, will make you have the best time ever” she told him with confidence. 

“Really?” Jimin pursed his lips. “Hm Mmhm” Irene bobbed her head forward. 

 

“NoonaAaAaaaAaa!” Little Jimin roared in his best soldier voice and charge towards Irene, his cape billowing. He jumped on Irene, her eyes going wide; not expecting the attack with a thump. Irene fell on her when the little angel attacked her legs. They had been playing various games since then and Jimin seemed to like this pretend-we’re-fighting-each-other-in-a-war game the most.

The five year old monster was pulling on Irene’s hair (which he thought was harmless. But eh, poor Irene) when the front door clicked open; indicating someone had enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter