Introduction

First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been doing my homework upstairs in my bedroom when I heard a door opening and shutting, followed by my parents' voices. I shuffled downstairs in my pajamas. I stopped abruptly when I saw my parents talking to a tall boy. He had blonde hair, which was styled to cover parts of his navy blue bandana. I couldn't stop glancing at his face, which resulted in me noticing the guitar strung behind him minutes later. The boy took his shoes off in politeness. I couldn't help wondering if he was staying here. I tried to spy on him as I was hidden near the middle of the staircase, still a distance away from the unknown boy, but it was too late. He had seen me and turned towards the staircase that I was standing on. I flattened down my hair nervously, to prevent myself looking like I had been electrocuted.
"Come down here, Fei," My father beckoned.
Reluctantly, I walked down the stairs to stand in between my parents and the boy.
"This is our daughter, Fei. This is Park Jaehyung- our new lodger," my father introduced us to each other.
"Jae is fine," he smiled, his eyes scanning my clothes. His smile was so angelic that I found myself oblivious to what he was doing.
I looked down at my own outfit. I was wearing a 'Finding Nemo' top and matching bottoms.
I mentally scolded myself. I couldn't cover it up now, he had seen and now wore an amused expression on his face.

He looked somewhat familiar, he had a face that was made for television, he wasn't an ordinary guy you'd see on the street.
"Hello," I said quietly, bowing. The boy echoed the phrase gently, trying to cover his smirk.
My parents carried the handsome stranger's bags and boxes into his new room on the first floor, leaving me and him alone.
"I'm more of a Chicken Little fan," Jae smiled, cocking his head to one side slightly, but continuing to look at me.
"Oh," was all that came out of my mouth. So I faked a small smile in embarrassment. Don't act like any more of a fool, Fei.
"We'll eat now!" My mother called from the kitchen, signalling us to break the awkwardness and walk into the room adjacent to the main hallway.
 
I sat down and Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter