Two

Call Me Baby

"H-hey."

Oh my Gyeom[get it? gyeom? as in yugyeom of got7? cause he's my gayest bi--uhh. nvm]

Oh how Chanyeol would do anything just to hear that velvety voice scream his name because of overwhelming pleasure that he is deli--

"Mr. Park? Is there any problem if I may ask?"

Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim, asks him which he responds with a sheepish smile creeping through his lips. He sits on the chair beside Baekhyun, ears slowly turning a shade of pink because he notices on his peripheral vision that Baekhyun is staring at him with those droopy eyes.

* * *

"Sup, Yeol. We know that you liked small and cute guys, but don't be so obvious."

"Leave the poor guy alone. He can't even eat properly because you're practically eating him up just with your stare."

Hearing that from his two best friends, he just rolled his eyes at them because who cares about his two idiotic best friends. 

"Oh, shut up. Where are your boyfriends anyway? And why are you two even here at my table? I didn't even invite you to come sit with me."

He said while shoving a french fry down his throat, owning himself a sudden slap on his shoulder. Which hurt quite bad. And which had him choking because of the sudden impact of the slap, not forgetting to send a death glare to the one and only Oh Sehun.

"That's a really nice way of greeting us, Park. You just went to States and you immediately became like this? Why?! WHY?! W--"

He really missed Jongin to the point that he have to hurt him to just stop him from overreacting. Yep, that's how he missed his two best friends.

"OUCH! Yep, should've been quiet. Hehe."

Jongin said while wincing in slight pain at the stinging sensation in his arm where Chanyeol punched him. Same old Kai and Sehun. Sigh. Chanyeol thought while a small smile was creeping through his lips, which his two bff's noticed and eventually because they made him smile.

* * *

He didn't know what came into him but as the days go by, he kept on following Baekhyun everywhere he went. Well, not really but, you get me right? On a Saturday afternoon, all was peaceful while having coffee with the two idiots in a nearby cafe where he was staying at. There was nothing to be irritated at, until a familiar fluffy brown hair and small and frail stature came to his view with a tall man with blonde hair beside him who was resting his arm on a certain brunette's shoulders.

Wait.. what?

Chanyeol's forehead wrinkled real quick because of the scene he was currently seeing. His Baekhyun with a very familiar tall guy. He didn't even notice that just by staring at them, he was slowly crushing his empty cup of coffee. Kai and Sehun noticed this and was worried. Hope the poor cup is alright. Both of them thought absentmindedly.

Chanyeol was pissed, alright. He didn't want Baekhyun with other people, holding him as if they own him. He didn't like it that his property is being taken away by some stupid guy/girl. He didn't like the thought that Baekhyun wasn't really his. He didn't like the way that the certain tall man was looking at him right now with a smirk plastered on his stupid face. He didn't like it one bit so he sent that blonde the finger. Oh yes, the finger that he so  shamelessly showed the tall man with both of his hands. Who was this stupid, blonde, tall guy with a very sharp jaw that just by looking at it it could cut? Of course, Wu Yifan or known as Kris, the captain of the basketball team at his school where he is currently trying to join as a new member of the team. Yes take that, you hoe.

Kai and Sehun, seeing the whole incident laughed out loud because their dearest friend, Chanyeol, just sent the basketball star player the finger. Baekhyun being the curious that he is, turned to look at the commotion but got interrupted by his cousin  who suggested that they should keep going because there are unnecessary people that he shouldn't see while placing his right arm on Baekhyun's slim feminine waist which infuriated Chanyeol even more. He was this close on hitting Kris square on the face but kept telling himself that he should calm the down. Oh how he would love to see that stupid face broken and injured.

By the time that both of them were gone from the cafe, Baekhyun innocently asked Kris why was he acting like a sweet boyfriend to him. Kris responded with a shrug of his shoulders and said while chuckling, "I was just teasing some certain guy." which Baekhyun didn't understand, but, oh well.

* * *

It was that time of the day that Chanyeol was being his usual self, following Baekhyun which he later on figured out that he was going in the school's library. Oh how he wanted to just take Baekhyun right there and then because he was such a tease swaying his wide girly hips while walking like there was no one looking at him at this moment. 

Both of them were walking silently across the hall when Chanyeol saw that Baekhyun was being crushed in a tight hug by a guy. He silently went to hide in a corner because he didn't want to be found out. At first, he thought that the guy who was hugging Baekhyun was Kyungsoo. But when the said guy lifted his face up from where he rested it on Baek's shoulder, he was confused and nervous because it wasn't Kyungsoo who was hugging him but a random guy he didn't know of. 

"I like you, Baekhyun. I like you ever since I first sa--"

Blocking out the conversation, he tsked and looked away from them, closing his eyes and resting his head on the wall behind him waiting for them to finish talking. 1 minute have passed and he haven't heard anyone talking anymore. To make sure that he wouldn't  be seen, he peeped a little from his hiding place. But what he saw made his blood run cold.

The guy was kissing Baekhyun on the lips.

And then he saw red.

 

 

To Be Continued

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________OMG YOU GUYS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING AHHHHHH /THROWS HEARTS AT YOU

Anyways, here's the second chapter~! Please press the upvote button if you like it and don't forget to subscribe! See you next chapter~

EDIT: Oh, and please check my other story, Indenial. It'll be a two shot or three. Not sure yet. But, I'll be updating that soon. Thank you so much, again~