First

Call Me Baby

Baekhyun was shy ever since the world began for him. He didn't have much friends until he met this one girly kid and a boy who has owl-like eyes in his kindergarten class.

"Hi! I'm Luhan and this is Kyungsoo! Let's be friends!"

The girly one said, lunging himself on poor Baekhyun's arms who was staring wide eyed innocently at the girl. Or so he thought.

"U-uhm. My m-mother said that girls like f-flowers. D-do you l-like flowers?"

Baekhyun asked her who in response frowned at being called a girl while Kyungsoo, who was watching the scene, laughed out loud. Well, you can't blame Baekhyun though.

"I'm not a girl."

She said while removing her embrace from Baekhyun and crossed her arms like a diva.

"Yup. Believe it or not, he's a boy just like us."

Kyungsoo said after recovering from his laughing fit and offered a sweet smile to Baekhyun.

Thus, the start of their friendship.

* * *

In his 5th grade, everyone started noticing him as a cute and innocent boy of the campus. Whenever their class joker tells dirty jokes, they always notice that Baekhyun is always clueless of what the joke is all about and asks his best friends about it. Both like being an overprotective dramatic parents to Baekhyun, telling him that it was nothing and he didn't need to worry about it.

In 6th Grade, like, half of the population of their campus wants, likes or even loves him because of his cute, loving, caring, and innocent nature. But, being his innocent self, he probably didn't notice that some of his schoolmates wanted to devore him like a prey. Many boys were trying to court him but were shooed away by his best friends whom he should thank for. They didn't want peasants like their schoolmates touching Baekhyun even a single piece of his hair. Girls were attempting flirting with him but failed when, again, they were shooed away by his best friends.

He was oblivious of it all. And it was cute.

* * *

It's Baekhyun's 5th day of being a 3rd Year student and he's feeling excited yet nervous without knowing the reason at all. He then went to his friends who were under a big old tree placed at the back of the school. It's still 7:00 in the morning and they still don't want to go to each of their classes because "It's boring and I don't want to see the ugly faces of my peasant classmates.", said Kyungsoo.

"Hey, Baekkie~!"

He was startled when Luhan shouted for his attention. Good thing there were no students lurking around for them to hear the embarassing high-pitched scream of Luhan. His face lit up when he saw his two best friends waving at him excitedly to come over. Baekhyun ran to his friends and hugged them both like no tomorrow.

"Wow, Baek. You missed us that much?"

Kyungsoo asked teasingly while a smirk was slowly forming on both of their faces. Well, they can't blame Baekhyun though, he has no other friends except for the both of them and they were absent for two days without telling him the reason why. It was like he was an abandoned puppy who was very shy to befriend other people. Baekhyun removed his embrace from the both of them to cross his arms and frowned cutely that actually turned out into a pout.

"Of course! You didn't tell me that you two would be absent for two whole days."

Seeing this action, they tried not to pinch his cheeks and squeal because of his cuteness. They tried, really.

"OH MY GOSH! HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CUTE BAEK??????? IF ONLY I DIDN'T HAVE A VERY HOT BOYFRIEND, I WOULD DATE YOU."

"OH HUSH, YOU . OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! BAEK, YOU CUTIE PATOOTIE."

And poor Baekhyun was crushed between his two gay best friends and wished that Kyungsoo's and Luhan's boyfriend would come and save him from his misery.

* * *

"Good morning, 3A!"

Kim Joonmyeon, or Mr. Kim, excitedly greeted his advisory class which they responded him with an energetic greeting too.

"Guess, what?"

He asked his students after he placed down all of his things on the teacher's table. He wanted to surprise them by letting them guess.

"OH GOD. YOU AND MR. ZHANG ARE NOW TOGETHER?!"

Chen said, the troll of the class, smirking because Mr. Kim is blushing at the mention of his crush. Oh how Joonmyun wish that was true.

"W-what?! No! E-ehem!"

Joonmyun sent a death glare to Chen who was smirking and whistling like he didn't do anything.

"A-anyways, class, you will have a new classmate. He came back here all the way from States,"

He paused and looked at the amused faces of his students. He chuckled lightly and continued describing the new transferee.

"But don't worry, he's very fluent in speaking our language. And, class, be nice to him. Okay?"

He then went to the door to call for the mystery transferee. After a few seconds, Mr. Kim came back smiling. But with a very tall man tailing behind him. The tall transferee stopped at the center of the platform and faced his soon-to-be classmates. Mr. Kim went to stand at the corner and asked for the transferee to introduce himself.

Baekhyun, who was sitting at the very back of the class beside the window, was startled to see a very tall and handsome man standing at the middle of the platform placed at the very front of the classroom. He wasn't paying attention to what their teacher was saying earlier so he was clueless to whoever was in front.

He was waiting for the handsome man to speak but was shocked as to see that the man was looking at him. Being the shy boy he was, he immediately diverted his gaze to the black board as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He felt his blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Mr. Park? Please introduce yourself."

He heard Mr. Kim said to the giant. Stealing a glance at the boy in front, he immediately diverted his gaze again because "Oh my gosh. He's looking at me."

"Hey. I'm Park Chanyeol. Please take good care of me."

Oh gosh. His voice is so deep.

"Of course. Mr. Park, you may sit beside Mr. Byun over there at the back." 

Mr. Byun? Isn't that m--

"Hi."

Baekhyun unconsciously smiled shyly, and replied,

"H-hey."

 

 

To Be Continued

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you liked this~ Please do comment bc I'll really appreciate it if you do. Also, please do subscribe and upvote if you want to be updated with this story of mine. Ciao~!