2..

you're my one

Here's the files that you asked about yesterday, jugkook didn't look at him while taking the files umm could you make a coffe? sure anything for you and winks at him and he looked at the boy but didn't react and just nodded and the boy smiles and leave. Taehyung opened the door sorry for being late the bus came late today an-, taehyung! do you wanna lose your job? n-no boss taehyng said while looking at his feet. good then don't be late again or your gonna leave this place y'hear me? yes sir he nodded and suddenly looked at the right sight and looked at a cute boy looking like a model here's your coffe kookie with warm smile jungkook thanked him and continues working and the boy kissed his cheek taehyung choked out the boy shouted while leaving the room with a 'fighting!'. kookie huh? taehyung smirks shut and he gived him his right hand where's the file? taehyung smiles sheepishly umm about that i think i sleepy while copying the papers and i messed up a little bit. KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU WANNA DIE?! THERE VERY IMPORTANT GO COPY THEM AGAIN YOUR LAZY ! 

He worked for 3 hours copying each paper twice because jungkook said that he waited for the paper while yawning, hi taehyungiee woah what's wrong with your face taehyung looked at him tell me about it it's ing jeon he told me to copy the papers twice because i messed up all the papers he sighs. aw taehyung must be a rough day but don't worry i'll help you, taehyung looked at him with big poppy eyes really?, just kidding hah i rather shave my hair then copying papers, okay you, no problem baby he laughed. 

after finishing copying the papers TWICE! taaehyung knocked at the door and no response  he knocked it again a little a loud but no response again huh okay you wanna mess with me mr. ing jeon jungkook okay he opened the door whit a loud thud mr. Jungkook i knocked the door twice an- and jungkook was sitting on the chair with a boy on his lap making out infront of him OH MY GOOD taehyung screams and the boy on his lap screams and taehyung stops for a minute to scream again and the boy on jungkook's lap screams and they continue to scream and taehyung throws the files on jungkook's face and runs while closing the door he continues to run and jimin was infront of him oh hey taehyu- woah slow down man he jimin said while taehyung shoved him and continue running until he bumpes on mark chest woah what's happening buddy be careful i was gonna slip my coffe mark says while taehyung shoved him and runs until he saw the exit door he pushed it and stops. he pants and steed himself and once jimin and mark came hey what's wrong ! They said at the same time when taehyung throws up. what happend to you? jimin said while rubbing his stomach, jesus you scared me there! mark said while hitting his back softly and taehyung gasps w-wa, you want a whine? Mark says. no idiot he wants a watermelon jimin says. taehyung shakes his head w-wa and jimin slap his face what do you want?, oh mark said while he puts his fisted-arm on his mouth and taehyung falls on the floor while rubbing his cheek where jimin slapped him w-water while crying.