3..

you're my one

YOU SAW WHAT? jimin says. i know guys he's not likes relationships but he kissed the ing guy infront of me or maybe i catch them but anyway that was so awkward gosh taehyung said with his hand on his face. okay okay maybe he's a boy but he don't show it at work and maybe that guy is important or something and he didn't mind mark says while nooding his head. hmm your right he's always scary and only foucsing on work but i heard there's bunch of people confessed to him but he always reject them, oh my god he's harsh like why?, i don't know mark and shrugs. i told you guys he's just wanna make show of himself thats why i'll never love him. jimin and mark looked at him and then looked at each other naah while shaking their heads, wait what?, nothing nothing how about we eat something?, i heard about this new restaurant they say that its the best right know how about we try it? i'm gonna pay for everything. jimin and taehyung looked at him with wide smile anything?! umm yes anything? but don't take the expensive food y'hear, okaay~ jimin says. while taehyung laughs no promsing hyung~, yaa you brat don't with me, okah okay sorry hehehe. 

Once they eat and finished their food everyone head to his home jimin and taehyung walked together because they live at the same street and mark on the other street so he walked alone. once taehyung opend his apartment he meet with a dark he sighs and open the lights he throw his bag on the sofa and he head to the bathroom door and showered, once the hot water settles on his skin he sighs softly and suddenly he remembers how jungkook was controling the guy that was sitting in his lap how his biceps was surrounding the guy and how jungkook mouth is so hungrily kissing the guy then he remembered the look jungkook gived him it made taehyung die and live at that moment he shakes his head he disn't notice how much the shampo was it came to his eyes and he curses while putting the water on his eyes. he puts the body lotion on his entire body and he starts to imagine that he was the guy's place and he was on jungkook's lap and jungkook kisses him and break him and s him so hard till he sees the stars he moans suddenly and start to himself while jungkook's name once he came he moans again and pants !  he cleans himself and he watched a movie while eating a pizza that he orderd and once he finished he throw the pizza on the garbage. he goes back to his room and lays on his bed hmm jungkook so you are a boy hmm... and he falls to sleep.