1..

you're my one

Taehyung was complaining about his boss, i mean look at him uh what's so handsome about him anyway! jimin looked at him like *are you kidding me?* actually his face his jawline game is pretty strong and also how his abs gosh his did you-, taehyung looked at him woth disgusted face oh my god jimin just s-stop your being weirdo and actually i don't care what's so handsome about him, mark came to them panting yo guys did you just see mr. Jeon gosh he's hot and his abs is so like wow i can't even talk rn, taehyung but his hands on his chest and rolls his eyes all he can do that big boy is just showing off his 9 abs i don't know what's so hot about it i think he should go to wwe or something. mark gasped at him what the are you saying?! are you even a human he put his hands on taehyung face checking him and taehyung shoved it away and suddenly they hear someone clears his throat mr. Kim taehyung? that deep voice that everyone scare of is ing jeon jungkook, taehyung curses under his breath and he looked at mark and mouthing 'Help me!' mark suddenly puts his left handon taehyung sorry i can't and jungkook shouts 'Taehyung!' and the two of them jumps mark fell off and taehyung hug himself and jungkook sighs with one hand on his temple why i have to be with bunch of kids i can't believe this! taehyung you idiot come here. taehyung came to him with shaky steps and with wide eyes y-yes? and jungkook nods his head to his office and taehyung follows him once they came inside the office of mr. Jeon taehyung suddenly felt the cold behind his back and he looked at jungkook with wide eyes i-i'm sorry i won't do it again i d-din't think you were g-gonna c-call me there a-, can you just shut up for once your so noisy gosh! jungkook said. taehyung bited his lips like a thin line and nodeed, hold still okay? w-what are you going to do? can you just be quiet? o-okay he close his eyes once he feel jungkook face became near and he grab his right hand as a fist once he feeld jungkooks breath fan on his right ear he kicked him on his stomach. ouch what was that for! s-sorry i thought you were-, i was just gonna take off something was sticking on your hair wtf, o-oh sorry i d-didn't think that, just shut up and bring for me a water and the papers i gave them to you yesterday, o-okay boss! 

I HATE MY LIFE taehyung shouted, jimin looked at him what's wrong?, gosh i can't stand one minute with him he's ao full of himself and what's with that move he think he's kidding to a dumb gosh and he but his hand on his forehead, what did he do?, I appreciate if you didn't ask, come on tell me!, okay okay do you remember when we were inside his office, jimin nod, okay he pushed me to the wall a-, oh my god he did what? did you guys had jungle ?, gosh no i'll NEVER, did you kiss?, no, touched your ?, no, your thighs?, okay enough just forget it, but why? jimin whines, don't but your life with jin to the situation, okay okay sorry i thought maybe that you two like do it or something, i will never ever let him touch this , yeah yeah will see about that and he smirks, what? Don't smirk on me , will can i just fart?, eww jimin no, then shut up i know you want him to get on your pants, w-, sjjsjsn zip it i know you how much you like him that you jerk yourself his name, did you?, sorry that i catch you who's the now? and laughed so hard, i hate you i hope they cut your , and leaves jimin while jimin continues laughing on the floor.