Friends?

Just One More Bite

The next day Lay woke up earlier than usual. Suho said that they must find THEM. Lay didn't want to kill THEM like he was ordered to, he wanted to talk first. Lay quickly washed up and got dressed. He then left the house without telling anyone. He does this pretty often do it was nothing new nor was it out of the ordinary.

As Lay was passing through the forest he remembered the vampire girl. Lay wondered if he should look for her as well. After all she was probably the vampire going around killing people. Lay decided to focus on finding THEM. plus he was sure that once night comes the vampire girl wouldn't be that hard to find. Lay smiled thinking about her. Oh how much fun he would have with her!

As Lay was continuing with his search he realized didn't know where to find THEM. Prior to thus order Lay was already searching for THEM everywhere. He didn't even have an idea of where they could've gone.

Lay eventually cams upon a river. He walked closer and ended just staring at his reflection. He dearly missed THEM but it couldn't be helped. It was their choice to leave. Lay just wished he knew the reason and what they didn't inform him of it. After staring for a while Lay eventually left after letting out a huge sigh.

Lay looked at the sky. It was still early, way early in the day. "Maybe coming out here this early wasn't such a good idea." he thought.

As Lay's search progressed at all turns he was coming up with nothing. It was starting to annoy him especially since that seems to be the result all the time. As time went on he soon saw a graveyard. It had this eerie feeling to it. Lay could sense that something was there.

He was so sure that the chances of THEM bring there was zero. However he saw no harm in trying anyway. Lay has seen a lot of movies and played a lit of games to know to check the tombstones. There could possiby be a switch or something to open an underground passage way. After thoroughly searching he finally found the right way. Lay smirked. Maybe he could find THEM after all. Slowly and carefully Lay entered the passage way.

Inside
~~~~~

Sierra opened her eyes as soon as she heard the switch. "Who could have found this place?" she questioned to herself quickly getting out of her coffin. Swiftly she went to grab a sword from under her bed. Sierra's eyes narrowed as she waited, with her sword pointed, for the trespasser. The person was slowly getting closer and closer.

"Well what do we have here?" a familiar voice said mockingly. Once Sierra got a good look of who it was she glared. She wanted to get the forest guy back. It was just her luck that he came to find her.

"So you came here to kill me right? Well good luck with that, I'm not going down without a fight." Lay put his hands up.

"I come in peace." Sierra didn't care if he came here in "peace" just as long as he leaves in pieces. She ran at him quickly trying to stab Lay in the chest.

"Not even going to dodge? Well that just makes this more fun for me." She heard Lay Laugh and then her sword snapped.

"Dodge? Why would I need to?" Sierra bared her fangs. "I am so killing you!" Lay laughed. As he expected she was so hot-headed. Before Sierra could even more she was pinned up again the wall by Lay.

"What the actual ?!" she questioned go herself. "Please I live with people way faster and stronger than you." Lay said answering her unasked question. Sierra sighed and accepted her second defeat.

"Okay you win, I won't kill you this time." Lay pressed his body closer to Sierra, his lips nearly touching hers. Sierra's face turned slightly red.

"Do you really think you can?" he whispered. Sierra shut her eyes and didn't open them until Lay backed away from her. Once she opened her eyes Lay smirked at her. Sierra snarled.

"Why are you ever here?" she asked changing the subject. Lay went to sit on her bed. Sierra laughed bitterly at the fact that he was making himself at home.

"I'm looking for some people." "Well obviously they aren't here so you can leave!" Lay smirked at Sierra.

"No I don't think so. Just because I wasn't looking for you st the moment doesn't mean I wasn't looking for you at all." Sierra narrowed her eyes.

"In case you forgot I'm a ing VAMPIRE! I sleep during the day!" Lay laid down on the bed. "You act as if one day without sleep will kill you." Sierra walked by her bed and stood in front of Lay.

"Get Out!"

Lay pulled her closer. Sierra froze. She was worried about Lay's power every time he touched her. Lay sighed and let her go. He sat up and slid over gesturing for Sierra to sit. She rolled her eyes and sat with her arms crossed.

"We can't just talk. You know, like be friends?" Lay asked. "Why would I be friends with you?"

Lay smiled. "Well its not like you can kill me and I have no intention of leaving you alone either." Sierra scoffed and looked at him with disbelief. "Whatever." she finally said after a long pause.

"I'm Lay, a warlock." Sierra huffed.

"I'm Sierra, a vampire."

Lay outstretched his hand for Sierra to shake it. She did so hesitantly. Lay pulled her hand to his mouth and kissed it. Sierra jerked her hand back and glared. Lay laughed and stood up.

"I'm leaving now. I'll be back when you're fully rested. Good night my little vampire."

"LEAVE!" Lay flashed a smile before leaving. Sierra let out a huge sigh and covered her red face. This was going to be a long night. Soon she got in her coffin and slept.

 

A/N: It took me so long to write this chapter. Lol not because it was hard but I've just been distracted by NCT. Hopefully I'll update again soon!