The Meeting

Just One More Bite

The wind blew gently through the night's sky rustling the surrounding trees. This sound was calming to one particular soul. A lone vampire named Sierra. She was sitting with her eyes closed, partially aware yet unaware of her surroundings. she was simply listening to the gentle sounds. Being that she is s vampire, night is the only time she is allowed to go outside and play. Suddenly Sierra opened her eyes and they were glowing with something akin to lust. She stood up hastily and sniffed the air for her prey. She sensed a human near by and without hesitation she ran in that direction. Once at her destination she saw a boy laying down with his eyes closed on the forest floor. Sierra smirked evilly to herself.

"Perfect!" She thought. Sierra eased closer to the boy very slowly and carefully. She sat down on him straddling him. Sierra took one bite from his neck before being pinned down on the ground with the boy on top.

"What are you doing?" He demanded. "I just wanted to kiss you. What else would I do when I see a handsome boy like you all by himself?" The guy touched his neck and felt liquid. he looked at his hand And saw that he was bleeding. He glared.

"Last time I checked kisses doesn't cause you to bleed." Sierra shrugged and pushed the boy off of her sending him into a tree. "Yeah well sorry, I was hungry. Now do me a favor and die." She rushed to the boy and bit his neck drinking his blood. Slight moans sounds could be heard from her. The guy touched her waist. She froze.

"What the are you doing to me?" she demanded. It felt like she would die from fatigue. She let go of the boy and dropped to her knees. The boy in return stopped touching her.

"Finally you let go." A green glow emanated from his hand as he held it to his chest. After that he held it to his neck healing the bite marks that Sierra put on him.

"What are you?" Sierra asked growling. The guy shrugged. "Just your average guy." "Whatever don't tell me, but reverse whatever you did." "You'll be fine, just drink some blood." The boy smiled brightly at her before before waving goodbye and walking away.

Sierra gritted her teeth in anger. A dead squirrel appeared in front of her, someone threw it to her. Sierra leaned down and drunk its blood. She got up and move now having enough energy.

"How dare he! He tries to kill me than feed me. And then its animal blood at that." Sierra scoffed. "Next time I won't let him live." Sierra decided to head home, she had more delicious blood there. Her home was in an underground pathway at a graveyard.

"I'm home." She says to no one. she went to her fridge filled with blood. They were put into cups. Sierra grabbed one and sipped it slowly. Once she was finished she decided to sleep. After all tomorrow night she has to find her prey.


Elsewhere
~~~~~~~~~

The boy smirked to himself. That vampire girl had a temper that the boy found cute. The boy made his way back home.

"Lay where have you been?" A boy, Suho, asked. "Out enjoying the scenery." "Whatever, hurry up. In case you forgot I ordered a meeting." "Well let's go then." Suho sighed deeply. When they got to the meeting room everyone else was already sitting. They both sat down in their respected places. Suho, being the leader, sat at the head of the table. Lay sat in between Xiumin and Chen on the left side of the table along with Sehun. D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun were on the right side.

"Okay now that we are all here we can address this issue." Suho started. "As you know there have been many killings lately. Obviously it's caused by a vampire thanks to the bite marks left behind." Lay briefly wondered if that vampire girl was the culprit.

"When we find them make sure that they limit their killings or conduct them in a better manner. If that doesn't work then just kill them." After Suho finished there was a long pause.

"Is that all? Xiumin asked. Suho room a deep breathe. "No, this meeting is also about THEM." Everyone froze. Lay looked down sadly. "Must we talk about this now?" Baekhyun asked. Suho nodded. Everyone listened to what he had to say.

"I know this isn't easy but we must find them. They've been causing trouble lately as well. The deaths that happened were also caused by them. We have to kill them, there is no talking it out. We're past that point now." Everyone nodded. "Okay you can leave now."

The guys quickly left the room. Talking about THEM was still a touchy subject. Out of everyone Lay was closer to THEM, so this task is a lot more difficult. Lay went to his room and tried to distract himself from those thoughts. He thought of the vampire girl. Maybe he should take his frustration and anger out on her. He smirked tomorrow might be an interesting night.