Him? Jeon..Jungkook? P.2

Our Kookie~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since I've studied in this school and gradually i've kept myself busy enough to forget about what Iseul had say. 

"Thank You Class" The teacher dismissed us and i took my time to pack my things up before going to my next class. As soon as the teacher left the class, a guy -probably a senior- gray hair with a serious look entered the class and what can i say? He's really handsome. 

But why is he here?

"Hyung!" Jungkook brightened up and instantly the senior smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair. From my memories, Jungkook and I share about 4 classes together and music class seems to be one of them. 

"You all done cutie?" 

Cutie? 

"Wait a bit Hyung" Jungkook mumbles as he arranges the books on his arms. The senior sighed and took the books from Jungkook and puts his free arms around Jungkook's waist.

"All done, come on now" He pecked Jungkook's temple and smirks at Jungkook's red face. 

"Aah Yoongi hyung~" He playfully whines and 'Yoongi' immediately chuckled and exits the class along with Jungkook. 

How cute! Wait- what about 'Jin'? Aren't they dating? Did they broke up? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter