Him? Jeon..Jungkook? P.1

Our Kookie~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, Cha Hayeon, you can now introduce yourself" the Teacher smiled politely and motions me to introduce myself towards the students in the class. 

"As you all know my name is Cha Hayeon, i'm 16 and i'm very much new to this school and hopefully you guys could take of me, Thank You" I bowed down and soon enough, after a few talks with the teacher, here I am in my seat ready to go through the first five periods before break time. 

-Break Time- 

Surprisingly I found myself talking with a bunch of girls and judging by their way, they seems nice. I was in the middle of closing my locker when a voice could be heard. 

"OH LOOK AT HOW PITIFUL YOU LOOK NERD" 

I looked around and notice a bunch of boys gathering around the scared kid. 

"He's gonna regret bullying the kid" Iseul casually says and watches the scene knowingly. 

Before i could ask why, suddenly a tall guy with a blonde hair comes marching towards the scene and sighs boredly. 

"Have you not listen well? Or do I need to beat you up again so you could finally get the message?" The blonde asked and glance at the nerd. 

"Oh and before that let him go" He points it out. 

"This kid is nothing but a worthless piece of shi-" The blonde immediately punch the bully's face even before he could finish his statement. 

His friends all looked frightened and they ran away leaving the punched bully on the floor. 

The blonde kicked his side a few times an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter